Hello,

I've tried using the instructions provided in this thread

"http://forums.crackberry.com/playbook-apps-games-f243/simple-simple-way-install-bar-file-applications-your-playbook-without-appworld-615199/"

and it's simply not working, I figured out that I ended up installing the wrong java (needed x64) but even after the fact, it will install using both louis.keeper's and HaTaX's method's but it wont run, nor does it have an icon on the main screen, nor can I find it using air browser...

what the **** am I doing wrong ?

Thanks in advance!
    09-06-11 05:13 PM
    If you have upgraded to the latest version of PlayBook software, the Android software no longer works. I had the leaked beta installed and very much liked the ability to shop the Android Market and install apps on the PlayBook and look forward to the release in the near future.
    09-06-11 05:19 PM
    If you have upgraded to the latest version of PlayBook software, the Android software no longer works. I had the leaked beta installed and very much liked the ability to shop the Android Market and install apps on the PlayBook and look forward to the release in the near future.

damn it! lol

ok thanks!
    09-06-11 05:23 PM
    Sorry to bump this old thread, but i need some help.

I installed the sys.android.bar onto my playbook, but did not find any icon on my playbook.

Now i tried uninstalling it by using DDPBInstaller but all i got was " 535 permanent."

I don't think it uninstalled correctly, so is there any other way to remove that file?

Thanks,

Edit: I have the latest version OS 2.0xxxxxx
    12-28-11 08:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD