This is a pretty sweet update. Very fast, improved layout and icons and you can add attachments to posts.

I just wish it would save your login details.

Crigga84
    Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk
    09-06-11 02:09 AM
    This is a pretty sweet update. Very fast, improved layout and icons and you can add attachments to posts.

Crigga84
    It does save your login details. When you login, Select the Star.

Now, you can access your saved forum through Favorites.
    Ammunet91 likes this.
    09-06-11 02:43 AM

Crigga84

Where do you get it? No update on app world.
    09-06-11 02:49 AM
    Where do you get it? No update on app world.
    AppWorld takes 1-2 days to release updates.
    09-06-11 03:07 AM
    Cool, can't wait for the update. The current version (1.37) is so slow and I keep getting the Loading message whenever I move the cursor.
    Last edited by Ammunet91; 09-06-11 at 05:48 AM.
    09-06-11 05:40 AM
    Cool, can't wait for the update. The current version (1.37) is so slow and I keep getting the Loading message whenever I move the cursor.
    I thought I was doing something wrong with all the load errors being thrown. I hope the icons look a little more appealing than the current/previous set. For that matter, I wish it were just text descriptions.
    09-06-11 05:59 AM
    I thought I was doing something wrong with all the load errors being thrown. I hope the icons look a little more appealing than the current/previous set. For that matter, I wish it were just text descriptions.
    Loading messages will always show when loading something. Loading is not an error.
    Last edited by EveryApp Mobile; 09-06-11 at 09:37 AM.
    09-06-11 09:23 AM
    Loading messages will always show when loading something. Loading is not an error.
    Did I mention Load Messages, no, I stated Load Errors. You know the ones that say to contact customer care.
    09-06-11 10:14 AM
    So if I can't update from appworld where would I update?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    09-06-11 10:24 AM
    Did I mention Load Messages, no, I stated Load Errors. You know the ones that say to contact customer care.
    That actually has to do with another plugin installed on this forum and not the application itself. I've contacted them about it and just waiting for a response.
    Last edited by EveryApp Mobile; 09-06-11 at 10:32 AM.
    09-06-11 10:29 AM
    So if I can't update from appworld where would I update?

You can wait for the update from AppWorld or you can purchase it Mobihand.
    Ammunet91 likes this.
    09-06-11 10:30 AM
    This update causes tapatalk to start automatically and run in the background everytime I battery pull.

I'm VERY unhappy about that. Otherwise, great update

09-06-11 02:08 PM
    I am getting "Last Block Incomplete in Decryption" since updating, it was working fine before the update. When I try to go into "Settings" it will not let me scroll down to see any of the settings all I can do is back out. I have reinstalled and rebooted several times with no change.
    09-06-11 03:04 PM
    I got it to work, you have to enable or check the box for "BBIS-B". Now it is stuck on with a message that says "Loading" has been on this screen for 15 mins now.
    09-06-11 03:19 PM
    I keep getting "download failed - 907 Invalid COD". Any suggestions?
    09-06-11 03:19 PM
    I keep getting "download failed - 907 Invalid COD". Any suggestions?
    you can try contacting Julio Castilla with support at [email protected]
    09-06-11 03:34 PM
    Thanks but I figured it out. I had to uninstall the old version
    09-06-11 03:43 PM
    Great! now if I could just get mine to finish "Loading", it's been like 30mins now
    09-06-11 03:47 PM
    Thanks but I figured it out. I had to uninstall the old version
    FYI, from the app website...

Buy Tapatalk Forum App - Download Tapatalk Forum App - Buy Apps from BlackBerry App World

* WHEN INSTALLING A NEW UPDATE FOLLOW THESE STEPS OR TAPATALK MIGHT NOT WORK CORRECTLY:

1.Uninstall Tapatalk
    2.Reboot Phone
    3.Install New Tapatalk
    09-06-11 03:54 PM
    I got it to work, you have to enable or check the box for "BBIS-B". Now it is stuck on with a message that says "Loading" has been on this screen for 15 mins now.
    I uninstalled the old version of Tapatalk.....rebooted....installed the new version. I did not put a check mark next to BIS-B and everything loaded fine. Closed out and then reopened Tapatalk and now I am stuck on the "loading" message. Trying a battery pull now. Do I need to have the BIS-B checked? Bold 9650 OS5 here.
    09-06-11 04:12 PM
    I uninstalled the old version of Tapatalk.....rebooted....installed the new version. I did not put a check mark next to BIS-B and everything loaded fine. Closed out and then reopened Tapatalk and now I am stuck on the "loading" message. Trying a battery pull now. Do I need to have the BIS-B checked? Bold 9650 OS5 here.

I had to delete the app several times before it was actually deleted from the device (rebooting after each) then reinstalled and rebooted again. Now its working

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk
    Mojave likes this.
    09-06-11 04:45 PM
    I had to delete the app several times before it was actually deleted from the device (rebooting after each) then reinstalled and rebooted again. Now its working

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk
    You had to uninstall it several times? It didn't uninstall when you tried to uninstall?

Is it working now?
    09-06-11 05:19 PM
    I'm still stuck in "loading" when trying to open the Crackberry Forums. Can't back out....close or anything. It shows Tapatalk running in the background with the other apps that are suppose to be running... (BBM....Browser...Phone...Mail). I have to use ALT and the back button to get back to my home screen. Going to uninstall.....reboot and then reinstall.....again.

Last edited by Mojave; 09-06-11 at 05:45 PM.
    09-06-11 05:42 PM
    Ok.....just uninstalled....rebooted.....and reinstalled the app. Opened Tapatalk and everything was working. I then closed out of the app. Now I am opening it up again and again I am stuck on "loading' the CB Forums (see screen shot in above post)

Anyway I can get version 1.372 back?
    Last edited by Mojave; 09-06-11 at 06:23 PM.
    09-06-11 06:21 PM
    Ok.....just uninstalled....rebooted.....and reinstalled the app. Opened Tapatalk and everything was working. I then closed out of the app. Now I am opening it up again and again I am stuck on "loading' the CB Forums (see screen shot in above post)

Anyway I can get version 1.372 back?
    No, but you can contact my email so we can find a solution. I am not having that problem so it's specific to certain people.
    09-06-11 07:11 PM
51 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD