Of course being bored this afternoon I was checking out the other carier sites and came across this on Sprint. No sure if this has been posted but Sprint decided to go up against the iPhone with about 7 short videos clips on why the iPhone is no Instinct, some are funny and other are well done. So far this seems to be the ONLY other phone besides the Bold to be compared to it.

Videos consist of:
    Network
    Price
    Battery Removal (oxy moron for Apple)
    GPS
    Speech to Action
    Live TV
    Shoot Video.

I am curious what the crackberry nation thinks of this. I understand the Instinct is no Blackberry!!

Sprint | Instinct

Very well done by Sprint I must say!!
    Last edited by rpalumbo; 08-23-08 at 05:24 PM.
    08-23-08 05:22 PM
    IMO this should be in other smart phone section...

is a good post though...
    08-23-08 05:32 PM
    Bwa ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

Somebody had fun!
    08-24-08 12:00 AM
    lol A couple of those were funny
    08-24-08 01:10 AM
    lol That was quite interesting. I think just based off this video, I'd buy the Instinct over the iPhone!

But of course, nothing over my Crackberry
    08-24-08 02:06 AM
    My wife and coworker just purchased Instincts and both are happy with them. For $129 after rebate they seem to work well and be a good value. Personally I couldn't stand having a touchscreen even with the tactile feedback their Instincts have. Even if you could sync with Outlook (which they can't) I would never trade my Pearl for one.
    08-24-08 09:20 AM
    lol That was quite interesting. I think just based off this video, I'd buy the Instinct over the iPhone!

But of course, nothing over my Crackberry
    I feel the same way. With those few minor/major advantages it seems the Instinct is better than the IPhone
    08-27-08 09:30 AM
    I have played with the Instinct, as one of the managers at my work has it, and it is a extremely nice device! The touch screen also seems more responsive than my iPhone...Let's just say that if it was at AT&T i might have thought 2x about my purchase...it really is great lol!
    08-27-08 10:14 AM
    The Instinct is a great touch screen phone from Sprint. However, id I had the choice between the two, I would choose iphone all the way. I like multi-media on the go, and iphones bigger screen seems a better fit to that.
    As of now, the iphone is the best touchscreen phone on the market........till the BB Thunder/Lightning comes out, then it will be the new king.
    08-27-08 01:39 PM
    iPhone is better than the Instinct but if you have had a BB, neither will do! The instinct is a nice phone upgrade for someone looking to get into a multimedia phone or touch screen. But please do not call it a smart phone. I tried it for one for a week after I broke my motoQ and sent it back in exchange for the Curve. I have not missed the Instinct at all.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-08 01:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD