I'm sure a lot you have noticed that a lot of our favorite apps do not work with the new OS 7 apps such as pandora and so on. I was hoping we can all post here what apps officially work with the OS.
    09-04-11 11:49 PM
    Dropbox is working now...
    Coachbulldog likes this.
    09-05-11 12:03 AM
    BeWeather Free

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    mc21 and maccauk like this.
    09-05-11 01:18 AM
    SmartWiFi, AutoLock, Power Boss and Bejoose work great for me.
    09-05-11 01:21 AM
    wall street journal mobile reader seems to be ok now
    09-05-11 06:34 AM
    BlackBerry News, AppWorld DON'T work for me. WTH! No, I'm not new... been doing this since the original pearl. Remember when you could be on a call and listen to your music too. lol
    09-05-11 09:07 AM
    PingChat wasn't working but it is now available for download from PingChat. It still shows unsupported on App World but it works. They fixed the screen resolution issue.
    09-05-11 10:05 AM
    ...I just got Shazam loaded (finally!) - I contacted them via their site and they responded today w/ a couple of zipped attachments, and then I just imported the .alx file thru DM. The programme looks a bit weird on the phone, it's not centred and so obviously they still need to sharpen the aesthetics a little but that's no problem for me, at least it's working! Now just waiting on System Dash!
    09-05-11 10:17 AM
    The Hockey News app is working as of a few days ago.
    Coachbulldog likes this.
    09-05-11 10:26 AM
    getglue works however says not supported... if you google, you should be able to find a link to download
    09-05-11 05:54 PM
    Bloomberg - working
    The Score - working
    TD - working

09-05-11 05:58 PM
    The weather channel has issues but looking for a good free replacement. I miss weather bug from my droid it was a great weather app !

dancouver likes this.
    09-05-11 06:17 PM
    BeWeather Free

thanks was looking for a free weather app and this was better than the ones i found.
    09-05-11 06:37 PM
    Ascendo Datavault updated for OS7 today! I got the new COD today direct from them. They said it will tske a couple days to update on other sites.
    09-05-11 06:45 PM
    When is Kindle going to be out?
    09-05-11 08:51 PM
    ...I just got Shazam loaded (finally!) - I contacted them via their site and they responded today w/ a couple of zipped attachments, and then I just imported the .alx file thru DM. The programme looks a bit weird on the phone, it's not centred and so obviously they still need to sharpen the aesthetics a little but that's no problem for me, at least it's working! Now just waiting on System Dash!
    I can't find Shazam anywhere on App World. Do you know when will it be out? One thing I hate about upgrading my BBs is the apps.

09-05-11 10:48 PM
    When is Kindle going to be out?

Well if everyone on this thread would send Amazon an email asking about it's progress... I did the day I got my 9930 and they responded saying "The Kindle app is not currently available for the Playbook," to which I replied asking if they even read the emails they get. So be specific I guess=/

I'm also hugely anticipating Pandora and LinkedIn.

Sent from my BlackBerry Bold 9930 using Tapatalk
    09-05-11 10:49 PM
    Hoping for a much improved linkedin!
    09-06-11 03:40 PM
    still waiting on "AddTo". one of the most productive apps i have used, but doesn't work with os7.
    09-06-11 10:34 PM
    has anyone had any luck with the BOA app? It kinda works but you have to turn the phone to see it correctly...
    09-06-11 11:16 PM
    has anyone had any luck with the BOA app? It kinda works but you have to turn the phone to see it correctly...
    I couldn't even get it to work sideways.

09-07-11 12:15 AM
    Its little things like this that RIM need to get on- we all know iphones apps are superior + the browser- now rims os7 browser is good, but they need to get on their APP developers!!

Now where is my ebay-Paypal...and dare I say the most entertaining iphone app "plenty of fish" ? Lol

09-07-11 01:11 AM
    For those who haven't noticed from CB, Pandora is now OS7 compatible.

Sent from my Blackberry 9930 using Tapatalk
    09-09-11 12:37 AM
    The weather channel has issues but looking for a good free replacement. I miss weather bug from my droid it was a great weather app !

use beweather or weather plus
    09-09-11 04:01 AM
    For those who haven't noticed from CB, Pandora is now OS7 compatible.

Sent from my Blackberry 9930 using Tapatalk
    thanks a bunch
    09-09-11 04:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD