A bunch of Bold 9900 accessories are showing up on amazon at dirt cheap prices but I guess no one is brave enough to risk picking them up (let alone leaving a rating and/or review) anyone ever buy any of these accessories? I'm looking to pick up a rubberized hard case and a screen protector but I'm kind of on the broke side (after paying $400 for a t-mobile 9900 the rebate can't come in so enough. . .lol) So I figured I'd ask around here. . .anyone ever hear of brands like "Electromaster"? What's a Flexi Gel SKin TPU? Amazon.com: bold 9900 Accessories
    09-04-11 09:09 AM
    Most long time users have their favorite 3rd party accessories manufacturers.

ishieldz/Ghost armor for screen/phone protection.

I usually try to stick with BlackBerry OEM accessories, and go with companies I have a history with.
    09-04-11 09:22 AM
    I have bought several off beat brands from amazon and pretty much for the price they were alright. But for the most part you get what you pay for.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-11 09:41 AM
    I bought the OEM charging pod for $80 yesterday at Future Shop in Canada.

Definitely got ripped off at that price, but the OEM pod is nice quality and one of the few mandatory accessories for me.
    09-04-11 10:55 AM
    I bought the OEM charging pod for $80 yesterday at Future Shop in Canada.

Definitely got ripped off at that price, but the OEM pod is nice quality and one of the few mandatory accessories for me.
    I bought the same charging pod at BestBuy on Friday for $50
    09-04-11 11:06 AM
    Have the 9900 Bold, always need to have the latest and greatest !. Have spent thousands on accessories over the years. I don't even look anymore at anything except from Blackberry OEM, Seidio, Casemate, Zagg, or lately Ghost Armor (better I think than Zagg), order all on line from Crackberry store. If unsure about something go to Bestbuy and "try things on", Put'em back and buy from Crackberry store, always cheaper.
    Or just head over to Amazon and buy the same accessories for $10 cheaper with free shipping.....

I have never seen the best price for anything on ShopCrackBerry.com
    09-04-11 12:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD