I'm actually looking for a torrent client for playbook, and while searching i came accross an app called playtorrent for playbook, any idea where we can download this app?
    PlayTorrent on the Behance Network

When you visit the link you get an option called "Appreciate this", i clicked it and i suggest you guys to do it as well.
    Last edited by LimeTripBlog; 09-03-11 at 08:58 PM.
    09-03-11 08:54 PM
    meh i had a torrent client on my iphone and ipad and found it didnt work well enough to use it.
    09-03-11 09:27 PM
    Just setup a PC (headless) to do your Torrents and use the Web GUI to interact with it. that's all I do from any of my PCs. Then stuff keeps downloading while your not at home, and you can just grab it off a network share when you want it.
    awattwell and andrewmcwhirter like this.
    09-03-11 09:30 PM
    i find this site works ok. Download torrents from the web. Fast. Easy.. Or you could try this one, BitLet - the BitTorrent Applet. Haven't tried the second.
    09-03-11 09:36 PM
    Trying this but when i select save, it doesn't do anything? First time trying a torrent on playbook.
    10-08-11 01:15 PM
    That is one of the main reasons I kept the Android Player. They have a few good torrent clients.
    10-08-11 01:20 PM
    Can someone walk me though a torrent client to get x-men first class for example. taking a cruise and would love to have movies for flight and downtime. warning i am not a techy, just lovemy playbook.
    10-08-11 01:37 PM
    Trying this but when i select save, it doesn't do anything? First time trying a torrent on playbook.
    Register in the site(Torrific.com), you should be able to download after that.
    10-08-11 02:05 PM
    Register in the site(Torrific.com), you should be able to download after that.
    exactly what i did. but when i get to the point where i can select the .api, it asks me to save, i do, but then nothing happens. try again and says file exists. search for the file and nothing. never had the typical saving screen where you see the %.
    10-08-11 02:13 PM
    don't know what i did different but it worked but says i need corral player or something. is that normal? is corral player a video app? message said my device does not support the format. thanks for the help btw, i appreciate it immensely!
    10-08-11 02:18 PM
    if i change the extension, would that make a diff?
    10-08-11 02:20 PM
    if i change the extension, would that make a diff?
    Changing extension wont help, download only MP4 format in future. Coral player is a pc app, it would not work in PB.
    10-08-11 02:28 PM
    ahhhhh thanks! i'll delete and try again.
    10-08-11 02:49 PM
    video showing off PlayTorrent

11-17-11 04:25 PM
    Can someone walk me though a torrent client to get x-men first class for example. taking a cruise and would love to have movies for flight and downtime. warning i am not a techy, just lovemy playbook.
    or go to thepiratebay.org and look under video for handheld.
    sofakingcdn likes this.
    11-17-11 07:44 PM
    The PlayTorrent client looks awesome... I wonder when it will be released...
    11-19-11 12:43 PM
    You shouldn't be talking about pirating software on this forum... Pirating is illegal.
    11-19-11 01:13 PM
    i find this site works ok. Download torrents from the web. Fast. Easy.. Or you could try this one, BitLet - the BitTorrent Applet. Haven't tried the second.
    How does one paste the URL into the search box using the playbook? There's no Ctrl+V option that I can find.
    11-19-11 01:43 PM
    How does one paste the URL into the search box using the playbook? There's no Ctrl+V option that I can find.
    OK I did a quick search and found that if I double tap and hold in the text entry box, up pops a menu for the various copy/paste type functions. Nice to know for all sorts of tasks.
    11-19-11 01:48 PM
    Buy it.....
    11-19-11 05:04 PM
    No one NEEDS a Torrent client.... but the demand is there. Just hurry up and release it so I can use it, and blog about it.. lol.
    peteygrizz likes this.
    11-19-11 05:53 PM
    I've found that using Toriffic for mp4's around 1.8 - 2 Gb works quite well. Totally PC free : )
    11-19-11 08:06 PM
    No one NEEDS a Torrent client.... but the demand is there. Just hurry up and release it so I can use it, and blog about it.. lol.
    but are there torrent clients on iOS? because of the nature of torrents (or at least the overriding view that its mainly copyrighted movies) id think passing an appstores certification could have issues from a legal standpoint.
    11-19-11 08:18 PM
    I use WebGUI on utorrent and connect to it using my playbook browser. works like a charm. BYAHH.
    11-19-11 09:02 PM
    Not trying to be a **** but......Why not spend 2 minutes and buy it instead of wasting days trying to figure out how to scam it free?
    11-20-11 02:28 AM
43 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD