when it comes to mobile sketching/painting nothing compares to autodesks sketchbook, if you want this app on your playbook lets try contacting them through all their social media pages and emails and hopefully get their attention.
    SketchBook Pro - SketchBook for iPad Drawing App - Autodesk
    kevin.mcca likes this.
    09-03-11 08:15 AM
    I am with you on this idea. I have emailed them on this but no reply. Would love to have this.
    09-03-11 09:01 AM
    just an FYI, I have been able to use autocadws.com on my playbook. I have a Bluetooth mouse which helps with navigation.
    09-03-11 04:35 PM
    just an FYI, I have been able to use autocadws.com on my playbook. I have a Bluetooth mouse which helps with navigation.
    I went to autodesk and found the autocad ws page where its for any mobile or web browser and when I click on it starts to open then just goes to black screen. tried a few different things in settings but still nothing...maybe i'm just missing something.
    09-03-11 11:33 PM
    would love to have this too, i will email them
    09-03-11 11:42 PM
    let the emailing begin, post whatever reply you get.
    09-04-11 09:00 PM
    I went to autodesk and found the autocad ws page where its for any mobile or web browser and when I click on it starts to open then just goes to black screen. tried a few different things in settings but still nothing...maybe i'm just missing something.
    Go to autocadws.com/web and login at the top of the screen. I created a login on my desktop computer previously. Loads up fine for me. But of course autocadws and sketchbook are two very different apps.
    Last edited by kyopo; 09-04-11 at 10:33 PM.
    So_Wut likes this.
    09-04-11 10:30 PM
    this is the page i used to submit a request.
    Autodesk - Contact Us - Products
    Bitpartdemon likes this.
    09-08-11 06:34 AM
    this app is available in the android market. does anyone know if with the OS2 for PB it will run?
    01-20-12 10:12 AM
    How fluid is the experience with a bluetooth mouse? I have a drafting business and would love to be able to access and modify drawings a s need be out in the field but I'll be damned if I'm going to carry around my laptop. If a bluetooth mouse works well I may consider this option.
    01-20-12 10:33 AM
    this app is available in the android market. does anyone know if with the OS2 for PB it will run?
    Unfortunately, no. Ive tried every version I could, but nothing doing.
    04-28-12 07:57 PM
    Hello!!

Any update on this tread? ... Do you think that if I try to convert the apk to bar I'll succeed? u,u
    06-14-12 04:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD