So I've gone through about 3 or 4 different 9900's already, and on all of them (except 1), when i am on the phone people are complaining they hear their own voice echo a lot. Ive taken them back right to the store purchased for these reasons and rogers always deemed them defective. Can they all be that bad? The one 9900 that didn't do this had a bad trackpad that scrolled on its own of course. Not sure what gives? i had a 9780 and torch before and never had this issue. Anyone else experience this? I remember this happening on my older blackberries but never like this.
    09-02-11 09:52 PM
    Could it be the tower you're on? I get bad call quality in some areas and good quality in others.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk
    09-02-11 10:00 PM
    Usually a voice echo is a connection problem or tower issue. You are not fully connected and I get this once in a while on Verizon.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-02-11 10:00 PM
    Do you have a case on the phone?

I remember there was this one case that I had on my Tour at one point that would create this echo when it was on the phone. not sure if that is even relevant to your situation, but just a thought.
    09-02-11 10:02 PM
    come to think of it, this happens in the same area and at my house alot. which could be towers, but ive used blackberries for years and this was not happening previously plus friends with the 9900 arent having this issue.
    09-03-11 03:44 AM
    The RF on the 9900 is likely just not palying nice with your local tower.
    09-03-11 06:11 AM
    So I've gone through about 3 or 4 different 9900's already, and on all of them (except 1), when i am on the phone people are complaining they hear their own voice echo a lot. Ive taken them back right to the store purchased for these reasons and rogers always deemed them defective. Can they all be that bad? The one 9900 that didn't do this had a bad trackpad that scrolled on its own of course. Not sure what gives? i had a 9780 and torch before and never had this issue. Anyone else experience this? I remember this happening on my older blackberries but never like this.
    I have the same problem with my bold 9900 on Bell. I don't know what to do - I don't want an I phone, I loved my old BB 9700. They have replaced my phone 3 times, and 3 new sim cards and recreated my account - all to no avail. I have this problem all over the city, not just in one place.
    09-21-11 11:52 PM
    So I am not the only one. Second phone, same problem. Sometimes just switching to the other ear makes it stop. I guess its changing my angle to the tower.
    10-02-11 06:48 PM
    my mom was complaining about the same thing when i talk to her....but only when im in my house....i thought it was interference from my wireless router but now i think its an actual phone issue or tower connection issue like you guys say? im on the bell network...hmm...what should i do?
    10-02-11 07:28 PM
    I have an echo issue, but only when speaking to 1 specific person who has an iPhone. Don't hear my echo any time other than when speaking to this person. Very odd.
    10-02-11 08:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD