Just got it, love it so far! Have bridge working, real cool, now how do I send the music files from my phone to the PB?

Thanks' Crackheads!
    09-02-11 03:30 PM
    if you already have those music files on your computer, just connect you PlayBook to your computer. The PlayBook will act as a portable hard drive. You then just drag the music files over to the PlayBook.
    09-02-11 03:39 PM
    you just got the PB too bad, its going on sale at best buy and staples i believe this weekend.
    but to answer question, you cant transfer from phone to pb, but from phone -> computer -> to playbook.
    good luck.
    09-02-11 04:03 PM
    Yeah ... I saw that a couple days after I bought a 32G at Best Buy, but I ereased my madness with many beers. Thanks' for bringing up my recently repressed trauma! To quote Hank "There's a tear in my beer ..." (I don't know weather to laugh or cry here)
    Last edited by Catfish0201; 09-02-11 at 04:19 PM.
    09-02-11 04:14 PM
    if you already have those music files on your computer, just connect you PlayBook to your computer. The PlayBook will act as a portable hard drive. You then just drag the music files over to the PlayBook.
    Thanks', I was hoping that it would have more of a direct sync but that's cool. Good thing the laptop has alot of USB ports!
    09-02-11 04:23 PM
    Well, using usb, you could copy from the phone to the playbook (pb).

There are some 3rd party file managers that can do it using bridge but it will be very slow.

Or you can use wifi sharing and do it, again, from computer to pb.

I never trust sync - too many dupes or erasing that I canNOT control. Manual is the mode for me.
    09-02-11 05:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD