some help me to resolve some problem !?

- with nokia i can make an audio profile like "night" to silent all volume, but in this profile i can insert some contacts that i make a ring !
    but when i change profile to "normal" all contact have the same ring ! this with bb is not possible !!

-with nokia i can hear the contact name with the ring. On Bluetooth headset i can know the name of the caller !

-with nokia in bluetoot headset i can hear the general ring and personal ring of contact with bb i hear ony a double beep...
    09-01-11 04:49 PM
    Why not customize each sound profile on your blackberry? Not everything on every phone will be the same. Some features your nokia had won't be present on your blackberry.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-11 06:39 PM
    I know that with a BB you can make a contact to ring even when your phone is all silent but I do not know how to make so that when you go back to normal they are all the same. But to make it ring during silent you have to go to the profile icon either on the home screen or in the tray. Then go to "Change sounds and alerts" and select "sounds for contacts". add a contact. Then where it says type contact name here you can type the name (or names if you want them to have the same ring and profile). After you do that scroll down to phone and click. Set the ring tone and for volume select a number instead of the default "Active Profile" and also change the play sound to either "Always" or any besides "Active Profile" and it should work.
    09-01-11 11:33 PM
    Some features your nokia had won't be present on your blackberry.

i know it but i try to find a workaround to resolve it because i need this features ! now i try to find a solution with my bb !
    09-02-11 02:46 AM
    i didn't understood why in my Bluetooth headset i hear a double beep and not my ring melody !!! i used a plantronic voyager + with other phone i hear a ring !! :-((((
    09-02-11 02:56 AM
    i didn't understood why in my Bluetooth headset i hear a double beep and not my ring melody !!! i used a plantronic voyager + with other phone i hear a ring !! :-((((
    It's likely the bluetooth device itself. Some don't carry it into the headset.

Your other thread: http://forums.crackberry.com/blackberry-bold-9700-f146/help-me-resolve-some-problems-645412/

09-02-11 04:22 AM
    the problem is not the headset the plantronic voyager pro+ with other device pass the ring with bb i hear a double beep...

another problem is to charge it, when i plug a usb battery like theas
    http://www.duracelldirect.it/pno/pps2.html
    the bb don't charge an say me to install driver !!!
    09-06-11 05:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD