Hi,

APologies if this has already been asked/answered I did a search and couldn't find an answer.

How many Icons across is your Bold showing? Mine is showing 4, now I know I am now over 40 and my eyesight isn;t quite what it used to be but I can probably manage a few more than that. Does anyone know how to change it so more Icons are shown (6 maybe?) I know that you can do this on the Torch 9800 but even though I have looked in settings there doesn't appear to be anywhere to change this - although the pictures on Google do show more than 4 icons.....

TIA

Elcuolo
    09-01-11 03:28 PM
    My brothers 9900 shows 6 icons across the home screen. I never knew it was possible to change the amount of icons shown in one row. But I guess if you have 4 and my brother has 6, there must be a way to change it. Sorry I couldnt be of much more help.
    09-01-11 03:30 PM
    Options> Accessibility> Home Screen Grid Layout.

Default is 6 icons in a row, and the others are self explanatory...
    Elcuolo likes this.
    09-01-11 03:38 PM

...this is not correct i have several BB and in tha option you only have the amount of rows and not the amount of icons..

correct?
    09-01-11 03:53 PM
    ...this is not correct i have several BB and in tha option you only have the amount of rows and not the amount of icons..

correct?
    Did you actually try it, or just think you're correct?
    09-01-11 03:59 PM
    Nope, he's right the home screen grid layout allows you to change how many columbs you have (columbs are vertical soo 4 means 4 icons per row) pretty cool I guess haha

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-11 04:00 PM
    Did you actually try it, or just think you're correct?
    you are right...makes no sense but...

my apologies..
    09-01-11 04:04 PM

Thanks Ridesno159, knew that it should have been somewhere and assumed that it would be around the Display part of Options.

Many thanks for your help!

Cheers

Elcuolo
    09-01-11 04:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD