Hey guys, I'm trying to find a decent ereader program for my 9930...preferably one that works with epub format. I tried out eReader for Blackberry last night, but everytime I opened the program after adding a few epub books to the eReader folder, I got an error and the books wouldn't show up! So in disgust, I uninstalled it. And I looked at Mobipocket, but it doesn't seem to run on BBs made in the last 5 years, haha. Do you guys have any ideas for me? Of course, I am not opposed to a free program , but if you know of a good one that costs a few bucks, I wouldn't mind spending a little for something that works.
    09-01-11 07:54 AM
    I would love to know of one as well.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-11 08:04 AM
    I would love to know of one as well.

Try the Mobipocket reader again. I've used it on my BlackBerry 9930
    From day one and it works great!

11-13-11 07:05 PM
    Hey guys, I'm trying to find a decent ereader program for my 9930...preferably one that works with epub format. I tried out eReader for Blackberry last night, but everytime I opened the program after adding a few epub books to the eReader folder, I got an error and the books wouldn't show up! So in disgust, I uninstalled it. And I looked at Mobipocket, but it doesn't seem to run on BBs made in the last 5 years, haha. Do you guys have any ideas for me? Of course, I am not opposed to a free program , but if you know of a good one that costs a few bucks, I wouldn't mind spending a little for something that works.
    After having seen you mention e-reader I though I would give it a try myself. I installed e-reader and purchased and downloaded a book onto my 9930. I can read books on it just fine. So I'm now using Mobipocket and e-reader. Give the two apps another shot. My favorite of the two is still mobipocket.

11-13-11 10:03 PM
    where did you find the mobipocket reader download link? I can't find it any were any more!!!
    10-27-12 10:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD