I am one of the Screen Muncher fans. In App World it shows unavailable for this device. Where can i download? Thanks
    09-01-11 06:37 AM
    It is possible that it is "unavailable".
    09-01-11 06:39 AM
    Hi emirozmen, we were working on a new version of Screen Muncher for OS 7 devices. It should be available for you phone now from BBAW. We made it BBM Connected too, so make sure you are running BBM v6.0+ to take advantage of the new feature. Glad you like the app!

nige
    09-20-11 10:42 AM
    I uninstalled the app after using it for just a day or so. Didn't like the ads. But I'm haing a problem where even though I uninstalled the app, there a folder in my my picture library that shows up every so often. The app shows as unistalled in "my world" on BB App World, and its not listed under my applications management on my BB.

So why would this folder show up at times? Any body have this happen to them?

Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-11 11:46 PM
    I am one of the Screen Muncher fans. In App World it shows unavailable for this device. Where can i download? Thanks
    Goggle capture it, I'm using that and it works so much better. Capture it is a free app and it does not leave any watermarkes.
    10-23-11 01:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD