Well Sprint announced the Torch but here it is what 7 to 10 days later and most of the stores in the Chicago area don't even have display models. Wat is going on, Does Sprint have a problem with this phone???? Is it not working up to spec??
    08-31-11 11:09 AM
    I was at the store at Division and State and they had one. I set it up to bridge with the playbook next to it.
    08-31-11 11:17 AM
    that's a bit surprising.

the Sprint store by my apartment only had 7 on launch and have since gotten plenty more.

i checked, and there are several Best Buys in Chicago that have them available now.
    08-31-11 11:25 AM
    Well only on at Division doesn't sounds very good. It seem pretty sad that Best Buys have stock but the actual Sprint stores don't. Again this seems to me to be a problem.
    08-31-11 01:53 PM
    It is standard for Corporate Sprint stores to carry them, and chain stores to NOT have them. You can always buy from bestbuy or walmart.com too. Im running on Sprint on got it the day after launch at bestbuy.
    08-31-11 10:50 PM
    You can always call and order via phone or on sprints website
    08-31-11 11:45 PM
    I went all over the place too and I could not find a store that had it. I work at a Sprint Indirect dealer and we had the Bold three days before release but still no Torch. But yet it seems that majority of all true BlackBerry users want the Bold and that is what most people have already purchased or are going to. Just does not make sense. I had to get mine specifically shipped to our store and finally got it yesterday.
    09-01-11 04:02 AM
    I went to 2 diff sprint store here in virginia, and neither of them had the torch 9850. so i ordered it off of walmart.com, and it is backordered on their also. ugh..really want my new phone LOL
    09-02-11 01:51 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD