Anyone else experiencing problems with their 9810?
    I'm on my third phone and still experiencing the same problem.
    People are complaining the sound quality is bad, that they have a hard time hearing me, that I sound robotic, far away, muffled, etc.

I've tried reloading the os, upgrading the os, downgrading the os with no success

The signal is strong and don't think it's a reception issue.

Thanks.
    08-30-11 01:54 PM
    Same problem here. Sounds OK if the keyboard is pulled out, but horrible if it's closed. Is the mic inside the keyboard somewhere?

Anyone else experiencing problems with their 9810?
    I'm on my third phone and still experiencing the same problem.
    People are complaining the sound quality is bad, that they have a hard time hearing me, that I sound robotic, far away, muffled, etc.

I've tried reloading the os, upgrading the os, downgrading the os with no success

The signal is strong and don't think it's a reception issue.

Thanks.
    12-08-11 10:13 PM
    The microphone is below the left shift key on the keyboard, so you may sound muffled if the phone is closed when you speak. For comfort I always slide my phone open anyway.
    nccjones likes this.
    12-09-11 02:08 AM
    The microphone is below the left shift key on the keyboard, so you may sound muffled if the phone is closed when you speak. For comfort I always slide my phone open anyway.
    Did not know that! The first time I talked to my Aunt using the speaker phone she said I sounded like I was in a tunnel...lol. I almost always use my bluetooth now, but there are few times I have a quick call and use the sp. Thanks for the tip!
    12-09-11 06:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD