I will help with problems with the curve 3g! Post your problem and I will help ASAP!

Verity

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    mobibiz and theguitaristemily like this.
    08-29-11 02:10 PM
    I thought that is what the entire forum is for ha ha

08-29-11 02:37 PM
    I love curve devices but im waiting for the next one to come out
    08-29-11 11:09 PM
    Can I. Sync an email account withh my blackberry without having data? Like can't I just use wifi?

08-29-11 11:22 PM
    Can I. Sync an email account withh my blackberry without having data? Like can't I just use wifi?

You can't sinc your email with your blackberry device without having data because it uses the web to get into the servers. I have data (1mb a month with my contract) and it depends and what carrier you are.(They have diffrent contracts saying what you can do and not do.)

Verity

theguitaristemily likes this.
    08-30-11 03:06 AM
    hellooo i have posted a question...on another thread in this forum could you take a look for me plzzzz
    08-31-11 11:00 PM
    Could you compare the 8520 to the 9300? Is it really a big difference?
    09-01-11 12:09 AM
    Very nice gesture Verity, but better done on a thread by thread basis. A forum with one massive thread resolving every issue would not serve the community well.
    09-01-11 01:08 AM
    Lol people can ask and ill help. If I have to make lots of threads I will.

09-01-11 05:38 AM
    I think you could like even though one has os5 and one has os6 they are in the same family ( curve)

09-01-11 05:40 AM
    Hi the Pink Curve, it's really nice to see knowledgeable people like you come forward to help fellow blackberry users. I really appreciate the time and effort you put into this. But I'd say why limit yourself to a few posts? why not help people in all the posts? that ways we would adhere to the norms of the community while helping others? Honesty I am not an admin here,this suggestion comes out of my concern to extend the assistance to the maximum number of people.
    BigBadWulf and jonathon.94 like this.
    09-01-11 05:54 AM
    Hi the Pink Curve, it's really nice to see knowledgeable people like you come forward to help fellow blackberry users. I really appreciate the time and effort you put into this. But I'd say why limit yourself to a few posts? why not help people in all the posts? that ways we would adhere to the norms of the community while helping others? Honesty I am not an admin here,this suggestion comes out of my concern to extend the assistance to the maximum number of people.
    I'm not limting myself, I have a life outside crackberry to you know, it says ASAP ( as soon as possable) on there as well you knoe.

09-01-11 06:36 AM
    Lol people can ask and ill help. If I have to make lots of threads I will.

They make the threads, you find them, then help. The system works amazingly efficiently that way.

I'm not limting myself, I have a life outside crackberry to you know, it says ASAP ( as soon as possable) on there as well you knoe.

Don't we all? All the more reason for them to make the thread. Whom ever has time first, gets them the help they need. Sometimes, it takes a few members to come to a complete solution, no one member has all the answers here at CrackBerry Nation.
    jonathon.94 likes this.
    09-01-11 07:20 AM
    8520 and the 9300 are not almist the same, although they have thr same amount if ram, the 9300 has a more powerful processor, the 9300 is able to have OS 5 and 6, while the 8520 can get 4 and 5.

Almost the same keyboard and all other specs remain the same.

09-01-11 07:25 AM
    They make the threads, you find them, then help. The system works amazingly efficiently that way.

Don't we all? All the more reason for them to make the thread. Whom ever has time first, gets them the help they need. Sometimes, it takes a few members to come to a complete solution, no one member has all the answers here at CrackBerry Nation.
    when I made this thread it wasn't so I could be the only one who gave the awnsers, everyone could. Yiu've made me feel like I've done wrong
    09-01-11 08:32 AM
    I think you're missing my point. Helpful members is what CrackBerry is all about. We want it to remain the most useful site for BlackBerry issues there is. One of the ways it is so helpful is by having an easily searchable database of threads, title to indicate the problem, and responded to by knowledgeable folks who care about sharing. It's a structure that works well, and serves everyone well.

I would encourage you to look at all the threads that arise, jump in where you feel you can, and beyond all else have fun doing it.
    jonathon.94 likes this.
    09-01-11 10:48 AM
    Funny how theguitaristemily has thanked every single post in this thread by thepinkcurve yet has 0 posts of her/his own. How come I don't have a fan club?
    thepinkcurve and jonathon.94 like this.
    09-01-11 11:03 AM
    I think theguitaristemily has a crush on thepinkcurve.
    09-01-11 12:58 PM
    I think I might know her out of the fourms..... I think shed my sister !!! :/
    09-02-11 06:20 AM

lol exactly what I was saying
    09-02-11 04:48 PM
    Hi

My Blackberry 9300 is locked mep code (0 left)

Help me please :'(

Thanks in advance .
    09-09-11 05:51 PM
    @ ghost rider.
    You are Out of luck.

End.

No more posting here please.

09-09-11 06:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD