Do any of you people out there know when th BOLD is coming to ATT?
    08-22-08 04:27 PM
    Your guess is as good as ours!
    08-22-08 04:28 PM
    Brutal, I Need To Get The Bold And Unload This Old 8700c
    08-22-08 05:08 PM
    Sometime between now and then. lol
    08-22-08 05:12 PM
    on at&T site it says bold will be here in september... but no exact date.

to be honest it aint that bad. i have a few friends that have the bold in canada on the rogers network and they say the 3g works great. one of them went to the states today and he told me the 3g works horribly. so i wouldn't doubt that the reason at&t is delaying it is cuz they are having some issues. better thei fix it first and then release it. plus, here in canada it got released yesterday, but almost no stores had it or they had only 2 in stock. so it was a horrible launch.
    08-22-08 06:42 PM
    Word on the street is saying before Christmas of '09

08-22-08 07:07 PM
    I did notice RIM finally updated there site a little and have it shown as a model available and not just something thats coming. Only shows Rogers under the were to buy though.
    08-22-08 07:21 PM
    on at&T site it says bold will be here in september... but no exact date.

to be honest it aint that bad. i have a few friends that have the bold in canada on the rogers network and they say the 3g works great. one of them went to the states today and he told me the 3g works horribly. so i wouldn't doubt that the reason at&t is delaying it is cuz they are having some issues. better thei fix it first and then release it. plus, here in canada it got released yesterday, but almost no stores had it or they had only 2 in stock. so it was a horrible launch.
    can you put up a link to the at&t info? I looked but all I found was "*The BlackBerry Bold 9000 is expected to be available later this year, exclusively from AT&T in the United States."
    08-22-08 07:23 PM
    it seems like never
    08-26-08 02:28 AM
    i cant wait all the people in my store that have wm phones hae 3g and i want it but on my terms with the os that i trust it is driving me nutz
    08-29-08 04:06 AM
    AT&T BlackBerry Bold To Launch September 12th?

Rumor has it that the BlackBerry Bold will finally make it�s debut in the United States launching on AT&T September 12th with a price tag of $299. This is based on a tips from store employees.

Most rumors had it coming out in the first half of the month so this sounds about right. I guessed that the AT&T BlackBerry Bold would costs 300 bucks although I had hoped that they would stick a $199 price tag on it to remove the objection that the iPhone is cheaper.

I still think that it will sell like mad to business users and existing BlackBerry users and even do pretty well with new consumers. You just can�t beat texting with a physical keyboard.

Let�s hope that RIM beats Apple to the punch with a BlackBerry Slider
    08-29-08 09:38 AM
    AT&T BlackBerry Bold To Launch September 12th?

Rumor has it that the BlackBerry Bold will finally make it�s debut in the United States launching on AT&T September 12th with a price tag of $299. This is based on a tips from store employees.

Most rumors had it coming out in the first half of the month so this sounds about right. I guessed that the AT&T BlackBerry Bold would costs 300 bucks although I had hoped that they would stick a $199 price tag on it to remove the objection that the iPhone is cheaper.

I still think that it will sell like mad to business users and existing BlackBerry users and even do pretty well with new consumers. You just can�t beat texting with a physical keyboard.

Let�s hope that RIM beats Apple to the punch with a BlackBerry Slider
    is this coming from gizmodo??
    08-29-08 09:54 AM
    it seems like it is never coming out. my b/f works for at&t and he said he was told yesterday it would be out Oct 24th but I don't believe that at all. so we will all just have to wait and see what happens.
    08-29-08 01:03 PM
    umm the bold is out in toronto, I have it
    08-29-08 01:05 PM
    This is an AT&T forum, so the question is really specific to this particular carrier.
    08-29-08 02:04 PM
    Relax Paul R , Who Are You Blog Police?
    08-29-08 02:31 PM
    Brutal, I Need To Get The Bold And Unload This Old 8700c
    I had the 8700c until about a week ago or so. I was waiting for the Bold just like you but the trackheel got stuck and couldn't click. So no more emails for me. I decided to get the E71 and despite some growing pains I'm getting used to it and starting to like it alot. In fact depending on how things go I just might keep it though the plan was to sell it once the Bold was released.
    08-29-08 02:33 PM
    Relax Paul R , Who Are You Blog Police?
    I was responding to ride0rdie who said he already had one. Just stating that your initial post was inquiring about availability on AT&T, and the fact that Rogers currently offers one doesn't do you a whole lot of good.
    08-29-08 03:01 PM
    I know what your saying but WHO CARES.
    08-29-08 03:06 PM
    Apparently you do.
    08-29-08 03:20 PM
    Not really i just hate when idoits like you come on here and try to tell people what to say and where to say it especially when one is just trying to be informative or just add insite. So don't do that and let the guy speak!!!! WHO ARE YOU TO TELL HIM WHAT TO SAY OR WHERE TO SAY IT?
    08-29-08 05:25 PM
    Not really i just hate when idoits like you come on here and try to tell people what to say and where to say it especially when one is just trying to be informative or just add insite. So don't do that and let the guy speak!!!! WHO ARE YOU TO TELL HIM WHAT TO SAY OR WHERE TO SAY IT?
    and who are you to be like that also?
    09-02-08 07:08 AM
    I heard something about the Bold being released on Sept 12th, any truth to this?
    09-02-08 11:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD