was on with Tech support and they claim they cant send MMS service books to the device, for unknown reasons and hey dont have a solution. I'm really hoping one of you do. If I can't get this resolved, I'm going to have to keep my iPhone 4 and get rid of this BB 9930. I'd rather not, but bad enough to be on EDGE only, and the no MMS puts things over the threshold for me. Maybe ATT will come out with this phone sometime. EHHHH!
    08-26-11 09:43 PM
    AT&T doesn't have VZW service books to send to you for MMS.
    08-26-11 09:54 PM
    Do you have at&T apn settings inputted?
    08-26-11 09:58 PM
    Dont you get the service books if you go to "host routing table" press the menu key and register now? You should be able to get them.
    9930 is cdma/gsm
    08-26-11 09:58 PM
    The 9930 is a global device it will get EDGE on AT&T but the MMS won't function correctly without the right service books and the service books ATT is sending for MMS are not the right ones.

Guess most of you don't remember the hassle AT&T users had getting Storms working on AT&T huh?

Also.. not to be judgmental but umm... wth would you even want a device that can only rock EDGE anyway? You'd have been better off importing a Bold 9900 from Canada that would work perfectly on AT&T if you wanted the device that bad.
    08-26-11 10:01 PM
    Where is a good place to purchase a unlocked Bold 9900 from Canada? Any websites off the top of anybodys head? Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-11 10:20 PM
    That ill work for ATT fully I ment to say? What carrier bold 9900 will work for ATT gsm and where could I purchase one to ship to US so I can unlock and fully have it working for ATT 3G not EDGE?? Thanks

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-11 10:25 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...number-643174/

This person seems to get it working but edge only, but otherwise can use the phone fully. I'd recommend finding one that you can use fully rather than what you're doing, but if you want to keep your current phone, contact him and see what he says
    08-26-11 11:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD