So, I picked up the 9810 3 days ago. Here are the issues? that I've observed:
    Phone is 100% stock.

1) charged the phone to 100% full; @ 11pm, pulled the battery to make sure the phone is clean after a reboot. @ 6am: the battery dropped to 60%
    2) Try to make a call and touch screen did not response
    3) Later in the day, I was on a conference call and tried to put the phone on speaker; the screen blackout and did not respond to any touch or key press beside the "end call" button

Beside those issues listed above, the browser is fast and phone is sturdy.

I'll return it and pay the $35 restocking fee.
    08-26-11 01:17 PM
    Sorry you have had problems. I don't have the issues you listed. Might be a faulty phone. Perhaps updating to one of the leaked OSes would solve your issues. I put .353 on my phone last night.
    08-26-11 01:52 PM
    I am still running the stock OS for AT&T. No real issues except, that, in the browser, fonts are sometimes not large enough when I double tap despite increasing font size to 25.
    08-26-11 02:10 PM
    Maybe I got a bad unit. However the H+ is really fast compare to the bold 9700. White phone is study and nice :-)
    08-26-11 03:14 PM
    I have my font at 30. In case someone didn't know after you save the changes you need to close the browser then open it before you will see a difference. Imho the difference is only visable after double tapping too.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    jcp007 likes this.
    08-26-11 08:17 PM
    I would replace it just to be safe, you don't want to be stock with it if you have the opportunity to swap it. My Torch has been running great. The battery life is great to (at least compared to my last phone),
    08-26-11 08:20 PM
    I got my 9810 on the 21st of August. It was a Sunday. Monday I recognized the trackpad liked to move on its own. So I returned it today (Friday) for a new one. I installed all the same apps and, guess what, the stupid thing is messed up again. Seriously RIM?! Anyone got any ideas before I get a 3rd 9810 from AT&T?

08-26-11 08:56 PM
    So far I have noticed only one persistent issue, ringtones will not mute right away. Pressing the mute key or pretty much any other button used to silence a ringtone immediately. On the 9810, it seems that the ringtone will mute only after the ringtone has played once to the end.
    08-26-11 10:30 PM
    Only issue I've had is the volume seems to be a bit flat. Even on bass boost when plugged in it seems a bit flat.
    08-27-11 01:44 AM
    I got my 9810 on the 21st of August. It was a Sunday. Monday I recognized the trackpad liked to move on its own. So I returned it today (Friday) for a new one. I installed all the same apps and, guess what, the stupid thing is messed up again. Seriously RIM?! Anyone got any ideas before I get a 3rd 9810 from AT&T?

My trackpad has an occasional ghost drift happening. I installed the leaked .353 update and haven't seen it since. I think it's a software issue, not a hardware problem.

I'm also playing with the sensitivity settings in Options to see what feels the best.
    08-27-11 01:51 AM
    Before you leave the store, test the device that they give you after they set up for you for build and OS functionality. If you discover an issue in the store, make them set up another one. This should minimize the need for exchange.

08-27-11 07:09 AM
    I'm already noticing some dust under my screen. Did anyone else experience this with previous blackberries? If so how did you get rid of it?

08-27-11 08:25 PM
    My Curve 8310 had some dust, as did a previous feature phone. Neither my 9800 or 9810 had it.

I didn't get rid of it on my Curve. Just knew it was there. It didn't affect the screen for me.

If it seems really bad, I'd try returning and getting a replacement unit.
    08-27-11 08:29 PM
    refurbished phones are the way to go. those have actually been tested
    08-27-11 11:40 PM
    So far I have noticed only one persistent issue, ringtones will not mute right away. Pressing the mute key or pretty much any other button used to silence a ringtone immediately. On the 9810, it seems that the ringtone will mute only after the ringtone has played once to the end.
    Upon further investigation, it appears that this is not a problem with the 9810 but with BerryBuzz/BeBuzz. Once I disable BerryBuzz, the phone can be silenced instantly.
    09-02-11 06:27 AM
    I forgot to mention the most annoying thing about this phone. The lock button is overly sensitive. Every time I put the phone in my pocket and walk around the thing always manages to unlock.
    09-02-11 09:38 PM
    I am having the same exact issues discribed. Also, the mute button is killing me. While having converstions the mute button is activated on and off the entire time. How can i disable the mute button?
    12-12-12 11:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD