BB protect was installed and active on my 9930 and now I'm on BESX. I get a message every time my phone reboots saying I cant use BB protect since I'm on an enterprise server.

This I understand but how the heck can I remove BB protect so I can stop getting this message? Its in my app list but no way to delete it. And is does not show in app world so cant delete there either.

I'm stumped. Any ideas?
    08-26-11 08:19 AM
    I would like to know the answer to this as well. Same problem.
    08-26-11 12:59 PM
    Odd. I just got to the "Add-on" application list, click on it and have a delete button.
    Perhaps its a carrier specific thing?
    You can't uninstall it even if you try using the PC application?
    08-28-11 07:11 PM
    Same problem... SO annoying getting that message every time I reboot! 9900
    08-29-11 10:20 AM
    same here help!
    09-07-11 12:16 AM
    I'm getting the same problem. Can't remove the notification every time I reboot it.
    10-11-11 01:50 PM
    I had the same issue on a BB7 9350. After loading the latest AppWorld, the option for DELete on the App was visible and successful. I am glad to confirm I no longer get the boot notice email that it is not compatible annoyance.
    12-31-11 01:59 PM
    I had the same issue on a BB7 9350. After loading the latest AppWorld, the option for DELete on the App was visible and successful. I am glad to confirm I no longer get the boot notice email that it is not compatible annoyance.
    This worked for me. Didn't even notice it was is app world. After the uninstall that annoying message after reboot was gone!

Thanks.
    06-30-12 05:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD