Ok, so I got my bold 9930, and its awesome, and I love that I could get rid of my 'frequent' and 'downloads' panels.

BUT, why can't I create my own custom panels? Instead of a instant messaging, games, application, and media folders, why can't I just make my own panel for each of these?

I think being able to customize and create my own panels would make my blackberry 7 experiance significantly better.

What does the crackberry world think of that?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-11 08:59 PM
    Yeah, I think this has been covered in other threads....

But I agree! And if we could "link" a new panel to a previously created folder (similar to the media folder is linked to media panel).

Who knows what could happen.
    08-24-11 09:17 PM
    The ability to link folders to panels is def a good idea, I say that the maximum amount of customization pissible is always a good thing.

I would delete every folder if I could create my own panels. But that's just me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-11 09:35 PM
    I have been trying to learn how to add custom folders like could be done pre OS5 but am told it is no longer possible. Custom panels would also do the trick by letting me assemble apps into logical groups. I have some great folder icons for admin, travel, messaging, social networking, etc. but cannot use them in OS7. Custom panels and custom folder icons would make this old OS much more user friendly.
    01-03-12 05:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD