Ok, so I got my bold 9930, and its awesome, and I love that I could get rid of my 'frequent' and 'downloads' panels.

BUT, why can't I create my own custom panels? Instead of a instant messaging, games, application, and media folders, why can't I just make my own panel for each of these?

I think being able to customize and create my own panels would make my blackberry 7 experiance significantly better.

What does the crackberry world think of that?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-11 08:19 PM
    +1

I'll throw in a "Dittos" for allowing users to add or delete panels. I was really hoping OS 7 would have added this feature.
    08-26-11 12:42 AM
    My thoughts exactly. This one is really a no-brainer. Very short-sighted of RIM not to include this. Hopefully this functionality will be added in a future update.
    08-26-11 03:29 AM
    I was hoping for this option as well when I saw that all one can do is disable them. Makes perfect sence being able to creat your own or renaming them. Hope a future os update incorarates that

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-11 06:11 PM
    Agreed! How about it RIM? Custom panels.
    01-03-12 05:12 PM
    I love the idea of creating my own panels too. I think it could be as simple as having the extra panels included with the option of naming them (sort of like the create a new folder thing in the menu). I'm hoping to see it in one of the upgrades ..... soon?
    01-03-12 07:31 PM
    forshizzle RIM, for-shizzlllllle..
    01-03-12 08:35 PM
    Hoping this was/gets added. Wonder if any of the themes let you create more panels.
    I have so many apps now that folders aren't doing it for me.
    04-24-13 12:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD