I know this might seem ignorant, but can I purchase a Bold from Rogers website and have it shipped the the United States?
    08-24-11 08:05 AM
    Nope.

08-24-11 08:15 AM
    nope you need to be a Canadian Resident
    08-24-11 08:32 AM
    I went as far as to call Rogers. They will not ship to the US. If you happen to live near the border you can go into a store and purchase the phone. That is the only option for US people wanting a Rogers phone. Wish I was making a trip to Detriot, I would go into Windsor and buy a phone.
    08-24-11 01:25 PM
    If you want you can ship it to my address and I'll ship it to you wherever you are in the States.

I've purchased 3 BlackBerries for different people in the USA and shipped it to them.
    08-24-11 01:36 PM
    If you want you can ship it to my address and I'll ship it to you wherever you are in the States.

I've purchased 3 BlackBerries for different people in the USA and shipped it to them.
    Haha. Mommy always used to tell me not to get in the car with strangers.
    08-24-11 03:58 PM
    I was actually serious. I can show you the receipt of the 3 BlackBerries I sent along with their UPS tracking number.

But I get it, I'm a complete stranger and there's nothing you can do about that.
    08-24-11 04:29 PM
    You can ask someone from Canada to buy it for you and then ship it to the US.. problem solved.
    08-24-11 08:31 PM

That is extremely nice of you to offer. I might very well be taking you up on this offer in the near future. Another crackberry member did the same thing for me when I found a case for my playbook that was only sold in Canada. Crackberry users are always willing to help eachother out.
    08-24-11 10:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD