After a couple days of using the phone, I can say this is the best device I've ever used.
    My only issue is that the phone doesn't have a touch screen dialer! I hate having to type from the keyboard.
    Anyone else find this an incovenience (if that, at all)?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-11 04:12 AM
    no thanks bye

stop complaining people PLEASE

The phone was not designed to make you tea and coffee!

IT is a Bold! just has a touch screen as little extra which comes in handy while browsing, playing games, or selecting items on the screen!

Sheeeesh
    Mylexon20s and funnykindel like this.
    08-24-11 04:14 AM
    That would be a nice feature, but it's not a huge issue.
    08-24-11 04:32 AM
    After a couple days of using the phone, I can say this is the best device I've ever used.
    My only issue is that the phone doesn't have a touch screen dialer! I hate having to type from the keyboard.

Open the Address book, highlight the contact, press menu, select add to home screen. Easy.

08-24-11 04:49 AM
    I totally agree! It should have had a touch screen dialer!
    08-24-11 04:50 AM
    I don't see how a touchscreen dialer makes it more copnvenient.

08-24-11 05:05 AM
    no thanks bye

IT is a Bold! just has a touch screen as little extra which comes in handy while browsing, playing games, or selecting items on the screen!

Sheeeesh
    He has the right to come in here and add his 2 cents on things just like everybody else. If you don't like it then don't respond to the thread.
    flash24, Fr3lncr, q649 and 5 others like this.
    08-24-11 05:12 AM
    Exactly!!!
    He has the right to come in here and add his 2 cents on things just like everybody else. If you don't like it then don't respond to the thread.
    08-24-11 05:36 AM
    I don't see how a touchscreen dialer makes it more copnvenient.

Exactly! With this huge a$$ keyboard, why would anyone want to touch to dial?
    funnykindel likes this.
    08-24-11 05:37 AM
    no thanks bye

Sheeeesh
    Wow, what is the point of forums like this if you can't offer feedback? Must you accept the device "as is" and not be able to wish it had this feature or that feature?

08-24-11 05:51 AM
    Wow, what is the point of forums like this if you can't offer feedback? Must you accept the device "as is" and not be able to wish it had this feature or that feature?

users have ever right to request for features and complain.

But the amount of complaints we are seeing on the 9900 have become overly stupid.

While some complaints are very valid, some of them are just over kill.

This is how the 9900 is, everyone knows it. You don't buy it and complaint that it can't do stuff which wasn't meant for the device.

Plus, no amount of complaining is going to make RIM simply add the dial via touch in another OS. Just sayin'

This device is beautiful as it is, it isn't a swiss army knife, it's a BlackBerry Bold
    funnykindel likes this.
    08-24-11 05:57 AM
    users have ever right to request for features and complain.

But the amount of complaints we are seeing on the 9900 have become overly stupid.

While some complaints are very valid, some of them are just over kill.

This is how the 9900 is, everyone knows it. You don't buy it and complaint that it can't do stuff which wasn't meant for the device.

Plus, no amount of complaining is going to make RIM simply add the dial via touch in another OS. Just sayin'

This device is beautiful as it is, it isn't a swiss army knife, it's a BlackBerry Bold
    This is what these forums are for. People come on here to express their opinions and likes/dislikes. You've been a member for a month, if you don't like it don't get involved in the thread. Just sayin'
    08-24-11 06:37 AM
    I totally agree. I am so used to the big dial pad on the Storm. It would be nice to be able to dial from the screen instead of tiny keyboard. That is the only thing I miss.
    08-24-11 12:04 PM
    nothing wrong with wanting a future like that at all.
    08-24-11 12:09 PM
    I was just thinking about this yesterday.

I think an on-screen dialer app is a great idea!
    08-24-11 01:03 PM

dude..if you want a touchscreen dialer, sell your phone and buy a torch 2 or 1. it will be ridiculous to put a touchscreen dialer on a small screen phone.
    08-24-11 04:34 PM
    Open the Address book, highlight the contact, press menu, select add to home screen. Easy.

Didn't know you could do this so awesome:P

Still getting used to the keyboard. my introduction to the BB family were both Storms:P(which are still sitting in a drawer working to boot). Physical + touch screen makes clicking through menus sooo much easier.
    08-24-11 05:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD