Sorry if this has been asked. I tried the search with no luck. I have two bluetooth headsets, a Motorola H500 and a stereo Motorola S9. I can stream audio from the media player to the stereo unit and it works great but when I'm at work I would like to be able to stream audio to a mono earpiece like my H500. Is this possible? I would be willing to purchase whatever is needed to be able to do this whether its software or a different earpiece. Thanks for any help on this issue.
    08-22-08 06:50 AM
    you need a different headset that supports A2DP profile like the Jabra BT8040
    08-22-08 10:30 AM
    Thanks for the tip about the Jabra. I went and bought one today and it does exactly what I was hoping it would do. I was familiar with the A2DP but didn't know of any non-stereo ear pieces that would support it.
    08-22-08 08:24 PM
    it was a time where you could make work a mono bluetooh head set in streaming with the help of an app for windows mobile device.. definitly better to have a stereo headset .. i have the motorol stereo bluetooth headset, i love it but it s a little too heavy.. they are getting better and better , i might consider to get a new one
    08-22-08 08:45 PM
    I have a samsung WEP200 and motorola h680... How do I know what's compatible? Do I find the box and look? Or is there a list?
    09-26-09 03:42 PM
    You need to check the headset specs. It needs to say that it supports A2DP.
    09-26-09 04:02 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD