Over the past few days I thought it was just my phone crapping out but it seems not so much. I use the standard BB browser and I can go to any website including Google.com but any time I do a search at Google or click on any items on the Google homepage it gives me a "There is insufficient network coverage to process your request. Please try again later" error with 3G and full signal. I've tried to go to a Google search that was in my history and it did the same for it. I'm guessing the Google.com home page may be in my temp files which is why it's pulling up. I do know that RIM is trying to block Google from acquiring Nortel so was thinking maybe it was a peeing contest between the two...

I can BING or Yahoo search and get to any other website I try to. Any one else having this issue?
    08-22-11 07:08 PM
    I don't have any problem doing Google searches in the native browser.
    08-22-11 07:18 PM
    Did a hard reset...it fixed it. I hate technology sometimes..
    08-22-11 07:41 PM
    Over the past few days I thought it was just my phone crapping out but it seems not so much. I use the standard BB browser and I can go to any website including Google.com but any time I do a search at Google or click on any items on the Google homepage it gives me a "There is insufficient network coverage to process your request. Please try again later" error with 3G and full signal. I've tried to go to a Google search that was in my history and it did the same for it. I'm guessing the Google.com home page may be in my temp files which is why it's pulling up. I do know that RIM is trying to block Google from acquiring Nortel so was thinking maybe it was a peeing contest between the two...

I can BING or Yahoo search and get to any other website I try to. Any one else having this issue?
    RIM was part of a group (including Apple and Microsoft) that together outbid Google for Nortel's patent portfolio. Google was steamed, and a bit worried that the new patent holders (the RIM/Apple/Microsoft group) would start to hold Google over a barrel with regard licensing the use of intellectual property (patents). So Google bought its own patent portfolio by purchasing Motorola Mobility for $12.9 billion. Billion with a B. Cash. For that, Google got Motorola's manufacturing operation and their 17,000 patents, many of them directly related to HSPA, 3G, 4G, LTE, etc. That'll show 'em, right?
    08-22-11 09:30 PM
    10 years from now... Google and Walmart will own the world.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-23-11 11:13 AM
    10 years from now... Google and Walmart will own the world.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    What, no ExxonMobil?

If you truly believe that, you better pick up some Goog next week on the cheap.

It's funny how everyone seems to be looking to buy patents now. That has become the popular term and has propped up some garbage stocks like Kodak and Nokia.
    jackm3 likes this.
    08-26-11 10:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD