I am new to BB and got a curve 9330. How come I cannot record videos on it? It says "to record a video, insert a media card." I had a simple flip phone before and that could record videos and my blackberry that I just got can't? Any reason why this is or any fix? Thank you for the help!
    08-19-11 02:16 PM
    Did you phone not come with a manual? If not I'm sure theres a video or a tutorial some were.
    08-19-11 02:28 PM
    do you have a media card in?
    if you put one in, your problem will be solved
    08-19-11 02:31 PM
    No I don't have a media card in. Is the phone supposed to come with one when I got it?
    08-19-11 02:34 PM
    I am just itching to say it - looks like your phone is smarter than you, buddy.
    08-19-11 03:05 PM
    I am just itching to say it - looks like your phone is smarter than you, buddy.
    Not quite sure what your getting at there buddy, but thanks for the assistance.
    08-19-11 03:16 PM
    No I don't have a media card in. Is the phone supposed to come with one when I got it?
    Media cards are up to your Carrier, if they did not give you one then you will have to buy one, they are not expensive any more. And yes video is stored on removable media in BB's, not in the internal storage.

CS
    08-19-11 03:28 PM
    What I was referring to is:

1. Read the manual
    2. Generally, phones do not come with media cards, you have to buy one.

I myself bought a new BB last week and I got a freebie card for it. If I did not, I would have bought one right then.

Enjoy your new BB.
    08-19-11 03:32 PM
    What I was referring to is:

1. Read the manual
    2. Generally, phones do not come with media cards, you have to buy one.

I myself bought a new BB last week and I got a freebie card for it. If I did not, I would have bought one right then.

Enjoy your new BB.
    Thank you alot. I will do so and I appreciate the help. Too bad it doesn't come with it, I will look into getting one.
    08-19-11 04:01 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD