I'm probably going to need confirmation on this but today I received a marketing email from this company.. and for once, while reading spam, I smiled.

Instead of all the usual links to a bunch of picture links and an unreadable mess, I was looking at a well formatted email and by hitting the option button i was given the option to download images.. and within seconds I was looking at an email with pictures in place..

It was so beautiful, and I think this was part of the Rogers Bold launch in Canada. Can anyone else confirm this on their phone?

This is a great day in Blackberry history!
    08-21-08 07:09 PM
    Ya with os 4.5 you can view html. If you didn't have it before your service books probably got pushed

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-21-08 07:14 PM
    How can I enable HTML? In my email options, there was nothing that I could check to enable HTML emails.
    10-07-08 02:04 PM
    Welcome to Crackberry.

HTML email is provided by the updates to Rogers servers, you will get automatically if your OS has been updated to v4.5xx.

Rogers makes it simple to update.

BlackBerry - BlackBerry Device Software
    10-07-08 02:09 PM
    I had updated to version 4.5, however the HTML was not readily available in my email settings. I just resent the service books, and, voila, I now have pretty HTML emails.
    10-07-08 03:21 PM
    Thanks everyone. I was having the same issue on my Sprint 8330 with 4.5 and downloading the service book fixed mine too.
    10-07-08 03:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD