With all the apps available, which one do you find you use more then anything?
    08-18-11 12:09 PM
    Twitter and facebook

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-11 12:26 AM
    For me it's Twitter hands down followed very closely by BBM. After that in 3rd place is the Starbucks app....man I love paying for my coffee with my BB. LOL
    08-19-11 12:47 AM
    Opera mini and WeatherBug

08-19-11 01:26 AM
    Ubertwitter and bbm

08-19-11 01:52 AM
    I use Poynt a lot.
    08-19-11 01:55 AM
    Google Maps. Hands down, nothing comes close for me, other than the usual preinstalled apps like BBM, calendar, & browser etc
    I use it for maps, bus schedules, even just walking around parts of town I'm unfamiliar with. That and of course the voice recognition search feature to find stores or whatever near by, or simple just look up a store's phone number
    08-19-11 02:13 AM
    SlickTask made my life easy and accurate!
    08-19-11 02:56 AM
    BBM , Berryweather and Facebook.. I use daily!

08-19-11 10:05 AM
    SocialFeeds by a wide margin. I also use PodTrapper quite a bit.
    08-19-11 11:34 PM
    Poynt (yellow pages/maps/phone directory/gas prices/movie & show listings), Our Groceries (list keeper), You Version (Bible reader), WOODtv (local news), Weatherbug. Probably in that order.

08-19-11 11:54 PM
    BBM
    Facebook
    BeWeather
    Batter Saver- Free (AFBB)
    Memory Booster (AFBB)
    Menu Date and Time for Blackberry, Free (Phone Funda)
    08-20-11 12:44 AM
    1. ShortCut Me
    2. Twitter

08-20-11 01:06 AM
    I use SocialScope the most by far. No others really even come close.
    08-20-11 08:10 AM
    Four apps most people probably use a lot, QuickLaunch, SixTools, BeBuzz and BePopup. They are the apps I use the most without thinking that I'm using them because I've had them for so long they basically became part of my phone. Other then those tho, probably FB, Twitter and BBM.
    08-20-11 09:34 AM
    pandora, word to go (saved me not too long ago), bbm, opera mini, twitter, and my favorite...meboy

08-20-11 09:50 AM
    Facebook
    Foursquare
    QuickWeather
    Opera Mini
    08-20-11 10:44 AM
    QL
    BeWeather
    BBM
    BeBuzz
    File Manager Pro
    08-20-11 03:23 PM
    BBM every day, probably every hour.

Twitter once a day maybe twice a day

BlackBerry Travel once a week I actually open it deliberately but it is an app I've come to rely on it buzzes me, when flights are coming, it notifies me of gate changes long before the airline does, it stores my hotel, car rentals, parking information in one place, this app alone probably saves me 1 - 2 hours a week and allows me to not need to pull out paper work.

08-20-11 05:20 PM
    Native; Tasks, Calender, Notes, Contacts, BlackBerry maps, Password keeper, BlackBerry podcasts. Non-native; Docs-to-go, Sprint Navigation, Olive Tree bible reader, Yahoo
    08-20-11 11:14 PM
    I use:
    Pandora: great for the bus ride to/from school..it will still keep playing in low service areas as long as you start it in a decent service area

Opera Mini: For 90% of the websites that I visit, it loads them faster and with less lag on my blackberry. The only thing that I suffer from is reduced image quality and occasionally the websites are not formatted correctly. But if I wanted a perfectly formatted page then I'd boot my laptop. My blackberry gives me the information, not all the silly website decorations.

Poynt: It is great for looking up information really fast such as movie times or phone numbers. Next to that is the universal search for everything else.

Social Feeds: Since I got my twitter, I come to this app to check everything since I no longer ONLY have a facebook.

Evernote: A very good app for school

Word2go: After I completed an essay on my blackberry that was due that afternoon, I learned to love that app and my blackberry.

QuickPull: Does the battery pull while I am doing more important stuff (sleeping lol)

Simple Scanner: QR codes have become very useful to me. When I have to go do something else and have to step away from my computer I make a qr code of my current article I am reading and read it on my blackberry.

My last and most important is not exactly an app but is used (and LOVED ) very frequently is the Lock on the blackberry. There is alot of people around me who love to go through my phone so I use this to lock it if I set it down and don't touch it for a minute or if I holster. My girlfriend hates it lol.

She asked me once if I ever get tired of always unlocking it when I want to do anything. I told her that occasionally it's annoying when I just want to quickly see who sent me a message but after a few embarrassing times and getting tired of people picking up my phone and messing with it, entering my (short) password to access phone doesn't bother me as much it would to some. I love that I can feel safe about what I do or say on my phone.
    08-20-11 11:20 PM
    For me it would Opera mini, Facebook, WeatherBug and by far the most "used" BeBuzz !

08-21-11 12:14 PM
    gasbuddy, twitter, and beweather/bebuzz. Poynt deserves a mention too.
    08-21-11 01:45 PM
    The Apps I use the most are QL, BBM, Control BBanel, Berryweather and Fancy Characters.
    08-21-11 02:56 PM
    WeatherEye
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Period Calendar Deluxe (gotta keep up with my wife's cycle... you know... for planning...lol)
    TapaTalk

I've also got QuickWeather and BatteryIcon on my home screen
    08-21-11 03:12 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD