NOT a good day for me!! My 9930 finally came from Verizon and after activating it, I called customer care to have the enterprise plan added so that I can use my company's BES and they informed me that it would take 3-7 days to add it to my account. I was like WTF??? I called back and spoke with tech support who informed me of the same thing. It's because I am grandfathered into the unlimited and the unlimited plans no longer show up on the system. Apparently somebody has to manually add it to my account which take minimum of 3 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOLSTER:
    Then I went to put my phone into the provided holster and it popped the zero key off!!!! Somehow the key got hung on the holster and popped right out and won't go back in. I called Verizon CS and they told me to take it by the store.. went to the store and they said call CS because they didn't even have them in stock yet. Finally got someone from telesales on the line and they're shipping me another unit overnight.

Now I am trying to setup my personal email (exchange) using the outlook personal email setup (BIS) and it won't take it... says my credentials are not correct. Did the same setup on my wife's BB Style and it took it and is working.
    08-16-11 03:36 PM
    I should be pretty snug at first and then with use it will be up to "normal."
    08-16-11 03:38 PM
    DAMN! Sorry to hear that!

Glad you're getting a replacement though!
    08-16-11 03:59 PM
    It seems like it's just a chain of unfortunate events. Sorry to hear that man. I hope the replacement serves your needs!
    08-16-11 04:13 PM
    That's just a bad day right there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-16-11 04:18 PM
    Sorry to hear the bad news, but on the good side they are sending you another 9930.
    08-16-11 04:23 PM
    About setting up the email on BIS: Were you coming from another BB and switch
    devices on your BIS account?
    08-16-11 04:26 PM
    I should be pretty snug at first and then with use it will be up to "normal."
    That's what she said? Sorry couldn't resist.

Yeah my brother is waiting because he couldn't get the online system to play nice with him and doesn't want to lose his data plan.

Pretty surprising to me the holster took out a key, normally the BB is pretty tough.
    08-16-11 04:38 PM
    Hmmm - mine plays fine with our enterprise server and exchange also works fine. No enterprise issues at all. Though I will admit that I simply gave it to our HelpDesk folks and asked them to do their thing....
    08-16-11 04:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD