Anyone know when Kevin's 9900 review will be up? Always look forward to reading device reviews, especially Kevin's. Even more so when I'm at work and can get paid while I read it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    chiefbroski likes this.
    08-14-11 02:32 PM
    LOL!!! I saw that video, but I saw that he had gotten another 9900. What a great CB role model lol

08-14-11 02:37 PM
    I suppose it depends if he's still having trouble with that memory card he got stuck in the battery. LOL!!!!
    He eventually got it out, I believe with a kitchen knife. Wonder who strikes first, Bla1ze for the 9810, or Kevin with the 9900 review. Also who should review the 9850/60? Joseph?
    08-14-11 02:38 PM
    Who is Kevin?
    laurah2215 and Omar20v like this.
    08-14-11 02:39 PM
    LOL!!! I saw that video, but I saw that he had gotten another 9900. What a great CB role model lol

He got 4! One for him, one for mom, girlfriend and of course Adam.
    08-14-11 02:41 PM
    Who is Kevin?
    Holder of the #1 BlackBerry FanBoy T-shirt. I hear he likes BlackBerrys.
    08-14-11 02:43 PM
    Who is Kevin?
    Did you have to send you 9900 back Gregg? What areyou using now?
    08-14-11 02:45 PM
    Pretty sure he's typing it on the 9900
    08-14-11 02:50 PM
    Is it just me or was Kevin a little too excited to open a box? I can only imagine what he was like at Christmas time.
    08-14-11 02:54 PM
    I need the review before i buy it cant wait lol
    Friday ill have my flagship phone with a old camera lol
    08-14-11 02:55 PM
    When Kevin stops making love to his 9900, he should put up his review asap.
    08-14-11 03:10 PM
    Hey Guys,

Pulled an all-nighter last night and the end of the review is in sight. Few things to finish writing up and gotta make it look pretty. Aiming to put it live at 12:01am ET... so it's fresh for the Monday news cycle. If for whatever reason the plan changes, will let you know here.

So we're just hours away now....

Kevin
    08-14-11 03:11 PM
    Hey Guys,

Pulled an all-nighter last night and the end of the review is in sight. Few things to finish writing up and gotta make it look pretty. Aiming to put it live at 12:01am ET... so it's fresh for the Monday news cycle. If for whatever reason the plan changes, will let you know here.

Kevin
    Excuses excuses, hurry up will you?

I find myself I can't read anybody else's reviews, there's only one that counts.

08-14-11 03:14 PM
    Hey Guys,

Kevin
    Awesome, looking forward to it Kevin. Being in the Pacific timezone I will still be awake for it, and I'm sure it will get me even more pumped to go pick up my 9900 tomorrow morning.

08-14-11 03:25 PM
    Thanks so much, Kevin! Looking forward to it!
    08-14-11 03:41 PM
    Cannot wait for the full review Kev!!

Hurry! LoL
    08-14-11 03:45 PM
    Can we not just get the review in two halves? It takes a few hours to go trough one of Kevin's full reviews, almost a book lol.

big_time2 likes this.
    08-14-11 03:49 PM
    He got 4! One for him, one for mom, girlfriend and of course Adam.
    Yes I Know that! But I think he had said he had gotten another one for him because he was still struggling with it..........then later he put as an update that he Did use a Kitchen knife.
    Gregory Ryan likes this.
    08-14-11 03:50 PM
    Hey Guys,

Kevin
    Your just putting it up so all of us who are up ordering from Verizon tonight will have something to read. Thanks Kevin.
    calicocat2010 likes this.
    08-14-11 04:00 PM
    Thanks Kevin, hey here's an idea Why don't someone go ahead and make a New Thread stating "Kevins Review" and have it Stickied so that other users won't be making up new threads asking for the same review.
    08-14-11 04:06 PM
    Hey Guys,

Kevin
    Yes I Know that! But I think he had said he had gotten another one for him because he was still struggling with it..........then later he put as an update that he Did use a Kitchen knife.
    i just rewatched the video, im pretty sure the other device was one of those 4 but i can see how it could go either way. Kevin couod clear this up, but he has more pressing matters like getting that review up!
    08-14-11 04:11 PM
    Hey Guys,

Kevin
    Oh man. Now I gotta stay up late tonight
    08-14-11 04:13 PM
    are you guys stupid ? the reviews been up since yesterday its the 10 minute review of the 9900
    08-14-11 04:14 PM
    What exactly are you expecting him to say that would warrant such expectations?
    08-14-11 04:15 PM
    are you guys stupid ? the reviews been up since yesterday its the 10 minute review of the 9900
    Cant tell if serious, or troll....
    08-14-11 04:19 PM
75 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD