The playbook has it, will T2?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-11 06:28 AM
    No. OS7 is just an incremental upgrade from OS6 -- Flash will presumably have to wait for the QNX phones next year.
    08-12-11 06:58 AM
    What a joke. Android devices with 600MHz processors run flash via web and RIM is saying these phones can't handle it with 1.2GHz processor... wake up RIM and get with the times and stop falling behind.
    08-12-11 10:21 AM
    no flash, no real upgrade....might have to wait...
    08-14-11 10:02 AM
    no flash, no real upgrade....might have to wait...
    C'mon.....you know you want it......
    08-14-11 10:08 AM
    Interesting note. Supposedly no flash. But, going to my church's website, I can get audio from the flash video stuff. Actually I get part of the video in the lower right part of the screen, but it's a much earlier part of the video than the audio. And we use a flash rotating image banner at the top of the page that shows perfectly. Neither one would even attempt to display on my original Torch. It gave me incompatibility error messages.
    08-25-11 11:38 PM
    What a joke. Android devices with 600MHz processors run flash via web and RIM is saying these phones can't handle it with 1.2GHz processor... wake up RIM and get with the times and stop falling behind.
    I think it's more that they didn't bother trying to add Flash since OS7 is just an upgrade from OS6. QNX has it, so the QNX phones almost surely will.

OS7 does handle HTML5.
    08-25-11 11:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD