Hey everyone so I just tripped across an old thread here on crackberry about hacking the playbook to be able to dual boot. Mods please note its not illegal unless someone does it the illegal way. And furthermore thats not what we will be doing in this thread. I thought that it would however be to our benefit if we had some support from XDA because those guys are epic. So I found a request thread on XDA for a playbook section and figured the more we post the more likely we will catch someones attention so here is the url.

[REQUEST] A section for the Blackberry Playbook - xda-developers

So what would posting on that forum actually give us? Well we could possibly see some really cool apps, perhaps they will find a way to patch aspects of the playbook, maybe dual boot into android or meego, or perhaps overclocking our playbook. You name it and XDA has done it so theres the possibility of it happening for us too.

Also as I side note i found the thread when searching google for people having the body of the playbook (black rubberish plastic) crack in a place. Mine has what appears to be a hairline fracture... Wonder if RIM would tell me its my fault if i tried to replace....

Btw by putting us in the title I was talking about the crackberry community.
    08-12-11 12:25 AM
    i think it would be cool but i think ill wait til all he software native apps and android player are available for the playbook to see what its like before adding duel boots ect but the cool apps would be interesting what kind of apps do you think we will see
    08-12-11 05:59 AM
    Totally support. These guys are awesome. have been a member since owning a Razr back in the day.
    08-12-11 07:46 AM
    Great idea.
    08-12-11 08:02 AM
    *** New Device Forum Voting Thread ***
    This thread will be used to collect votes for new forum requests. A high number of votes does not guarantee that any forum will be added. The decision to add new forums is ultimately that of the forum admin. This thread will just give a general indication of the amount of demand for each device.

*** New Device Forum Voting Thread *** - xda-developers
    02-18-12 01:56 PM
    this i support, i was just over there yesterday checking to see if they had one...
    02-18-12 02:40 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD