I have a friend using an iphone who can listen to fm stations that are being simulcasted over the internet using real audio stream. She is using tunein.com application. She can also listen from the tunein.com website.
    However, when I do the same it tells me the stream is not compatible with my device.

Is there a way I can listen to real audio streams using my bb torch?

thanks
    08-10-11 12:29 PM
    Did you download the BB app?
    08-10-11 08:34 PM
    iHeartradio app plays radio stations very well. Both on my torch & my lap top.
    08-10-11 08:42 PM
    I have a friend using an iphone who can listen to fm stations that are being simulcasted over the internet using real audio stream. She is using tunein.com application. She can also listen from the tunein.com website.
    However, when I do the same it tells me the stream is not compatible with my device.

Is there a way I can listen to real audio streams using my bb torch?

thanks
    The Tune-in Radio app in App World gives access to many stations around the world.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-10-11 11:31 PM
    I have downloaded the tunein app as well as trying to listen via the web browser and even though I can see the radio station, I get an error message that the stream is not recognizable by my device. I noticed that error message from all the streams that are coming from real audio
    08-11-11 08:45 AM
    Any ideas?
    08-24-11 10:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD