Ok this morning I installed Wikitude and the 3D rollercoaster thing they showed off at BB7FanNight - and wow, Wikitude might be the coolest thing I've ever seen on any gadget. (follow me @murkjenkins ... I'll be blithering on about exciting 9900 stuff for the next week I'm sure, if you're interested)

One quick question if anyone has run into the same thing...after activating my e-mail on the device as normal...I can't seem to get my e-mail account to display as an independent folder; it merges with my messages folder. Personally I like to keep it separate so this is a bit of an annoyance ; anyone know a work around? It's a Gmail account.

LOVING the 9900.
    08-10-11 10:56 AM
    You may want to do a show all on home screen menu. Home->menu key->show all, if the icon is hidden you can unhide it using the menu key again
    08-10-11 11:16 AM
    You may want to do a show all on home screen menu. Home->menu key->show all, if the icon is hidden you can unhide it using the menu key again

Wow. I can't offer you an explanation as to why I didn't think of that...but sure enough there it was. Dumb mistake on my part haha, thanks!
    08-10-11 11:56 AM
    Wow. I can't offer you an explanation as to why I didn't think of that...but sure enough there it was. Dumb mistake on my part haha, thanks!
    maybe RTFM?

-- sorry couldn't resist ouch
    08-10-11 03:34 PM
    Why my blackberry 9860 does not give an option for hide/unide when I press Menu key?
    I am trying to seperate e-mail folders and I have been told to use unhide feature
    10-31-11 02:10 PM
    Open main messages folder, press menu/options/inbox management to seperate your mail accts.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-31-11 02:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD