I have a Verizon Storm2, and I'm currently travelling in Europe for 2 weeks. My IT admin added an international plan to my account last week but neglected to tell me that I have to dial *228 to update the features before I left.

My coworker was given a loaner Storm 2 already set up for international use and his phone works fine on Bel Proximus.

Since I already left the states, *228 doesn't work. Do I have any options? Can I update the features via wifi?
    08-07-11 02:02 PM
    I have a Verizon Storm2, and I'm currently travelling in Europe for 2 weeks. My IT admin added an international plan to my account last week but neglected to tell me that I have to dial *228 to update the features before I left.

My coworker was given a loaner Storm 2 already set up for international use and his phone works fine on Bel Proximus.

Since I already left the states, *228 doesn't work. Do I have any options? Can I update the features via wifi?
    If you or your IT person didn't have the SIM card activated before you left, you're going to have to do that. It's not always done when the plan is set up. Call Verizon Global (1-800-711-8300). You'll need your SIM card number. (options>advanced>SIM Card). Good luck
    08-07-11 02:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD