When I type in MEP then [ALT BUTTON] then 2 you should be presented with a prompt "Enter Network MEP Code" and then you Type in the unlock code. I do not get the area to put my code in. What is wrong?
    08-05-11 06:02 PM
    08-05-11 06:50 PM
    I have the unlock code, just can not get the box up to put in in.
    08-05-11 08:09 PM
    On the SIM card: no valid SIM card screen I have blocked next to the network not active like it shoud have.
    08-05-11 08:22 PM
    It's EXTREMELY difficult to read and understand sentences that do not use any punctuation. Please use complete sentences.

Are you saying that on your BlackBerry it reads "Blocked" next to "Network"?

If so, that means that the device is BLOCKED.
    08-05-11 08:40 PM
    Does any one know how to unblock it?
    08-05-11 11:49 PM
    Go to Settings, Go to Options, Go to Advanced Options, Go to Sim Card
    HOLD ALT and press: mep2 (Please note that you will NOT see what you type on the screen)
    Enter the code, Remember you ONLY have 10 chances to get it right
    These are the directions to unlock a Tour 9630 at cellunlock.net. When I go to the SIM card page I should have Active next to Network, I have Disabled. That is what they have in the video. I am assuming that is why I can not put my unlock code in. Has anyone experienced this and how do I fix it? Thank You.
    08-06-11 11:23 AM
    Does any one know how to unblock it?
    You would need to find out why it was blocked.

If it was blocked because it was reported lost or stolen, then there's nothing you can do.

If it was blocked because an incorrect unlock code was entered too many times, then you might be able to get it unblocked by taking it to a cell phone shop that offers DM3 unlocking.
    08-06-11 11:50 AM
    I am the original owner and this is the first time I have tried to unlock it. I have not even gotten to the page to put a number in. That is why I need help.
    08-06-11 01:09 PM
    Blocked and Locked are two different things.

If your device reads "Blocked" next to network and you are the original owner and you haven't entered the unlock code at all, then you need to return it to the store from which it was purchased.
    08-07-11 12:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD