I saw this posted on Facebook today http://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/2011/august/child_080511/child_080511
    And was wondering if Blackberry may have one similar.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-11 10:51 AM
    Would be a nice app to have. Hopefully they'll expand the platforms.
    08-13-11 09:08 PM
    Here's how to achieve all the functionality of that app without wasting space by installing an app:
    1. Take pictures of your kids with your BlackBerry. You can access them anytime.
    2. Record all your kids information in the BlackBerry Wallet app (password protected so if you lose your phone, no one can get their ssn's or birthdays (identity theft happens)).
    3. Do a quick google search, and save your local police and other authorities in your BlackBerry address book (although "911" isn't that hard to remember).
    4. Get your kids BlackBerrys, and you can use BlackBerry protect to locate their phone from any PC (provided it's on). Alternatively, use Google Maps and Latitude (built into GMaps), although this will drain your battery pretty quick.
    5. Use common sense.
    There, wasn't that easy?
    I don't mean to belittle kidnapping, that's a serious problem. I just want to make it clear how silly I think the FBI app is.

Sent from my OSBB 9650 using Tapatalk
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-13-11 11:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD