I have the BB curve 9330 and my contacts are synced with Gmail. So everytime I make a change on my BB contacts that change on my gmail contact list. However, does it work the other way around? I just changed something on my computer on a gmail contact and it didn't update it automatically in my BB. Is there anything I have to do to make this happen?
    08-05-11 09:48 AM
    Changes made on the Blackberry sync back to gmail almost instantly, however, changes in gmail to your contacts and calendar will take up to 3 hours to sync back.
    08-05-11 11:21 AM
    As a Google Apps Business user, this will be the reason why I leave BB. It's unfortunate because there are many features BB has that I like. If BB OS7 makes a change that allows for full sync of Google Apps/Calendars I might stick around.
    08-05-11 12:47 PM
    Changes made on the Blackberry sync back to gmail almost instantly, however, changes in gmail to your contacts and calendar will take up to 3 hours to sync back.

Thanks alot. I guess I will have to live with that until they make a change. I appreciate the help
    08-05-11 03:45 PM
    As a Google Apps Business user, this will be the reason why I leave BB. It's unfortunate because there are many features BB has that I like. If BB OS7 makes a change that allows for full sync of Google Apps/Calendars I might stick around.
    Google Business users are basically handing their business contacts over to Google. Course they "do no evil" with it... Keeping your contacts on BB and exchange is less convenient, and nothing is 100% secure, but at least you're trying!
    08-06-11 12:21 PM
    I find that the sync between Gmail contacts BB contacts is pretty solid. I don't usual have issues with it.
    08-07-11 02:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD