I have a problem after i upgraded it to .615
    Im not able to add email accounts
    • Clcked on SETUP
      EMAIL SETUP
      INTERNET MAIL ACCOUNT
      moment i press it , its again dropping back to email setup menu

Is this a carrier problem ?

funny part is i am able to still recieve my hotmail's but cannot add or edit the account settings ............
    08-05-11 01:48 AM
    I noticed the same problem when I tried to edit my email settings as well. I'm guessing that it must be a bug in the OS as I've never encountered this problem before when installing previous OS's.

Oh well. At least it's good to know I'm not the only one having that problem. Mind you, it's not a dealbreaker for me. I still find .615 to be the most stable version out of all the OS6 versions so far. Plus, I can easily go online on my PC and change my Blackberry email settings that way.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-11 02:30 AM
    I noticed the same problem when I tried to edit my email settings as well. I'm guessing that it must be a bug in the OS as I've never encountered this problem before when installing previous OS's.

Oh well. At least it's good to know I'm not the only one having that problem. Mind you, it's not a dealbreaker for me. I still find .615 to be the most stable version out of all the OS6 versions so far. Plus, I can easily go online on my PC and change my Blackberry email settings that way.

changing them from online reflect in our mobile , i mean bring back all the mail icons in our phone?
    08-05-11 03:49 AM
    It seems most likely to be a bug in the OS, revert to the older OS and you should be fine.
    08-05-11 07:40 AM
    I have the same problem with you. I'm using 615 too.

08-05-11 10:28 AM
    I'm using .546 and this is also a problem. No way to edit, add or delete email accounts because Options in the email client won't respond. Email Accounts doesn't work either. Very weird and it's annoyed me since the middle of July.

08-05-11 10:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD