does anyone have this? i'm guessing something I installed that was removed from app world but no clue of what it is...

do any of you have any app with that exact version number?

I already tried the RST thing and rebooted the PB, still there...
    Last edited by Lumute; 08-05-11 at 02:17 AM.
    08-05-11 12:37 AM
    Can you compare your installed apps to what you have show installed in App World?
    08-05-11 06:58 AM
    I had the same issue. Refresh, restart, etc., would do nothing. BUT, it self resolved overnight.

J
    08-05-11 07:15 AM
    yep, i experienced it yesterday with my facebook app.. I uninstalled it and immediately tried reinstalling but app world said device profile not supported. After half an hour so I tried to reinstall again, and it worked...
    08-05-11 08:30 AM

does anyone have this? i'm guessing something I installed that was removed from app world but no clue of what it is...

do any of you have any app with that exact version number?

I already tried the RST thing and rebooted the PB, still there...
    Ya I saw this too a couple of times...it seemed to fix itself
    08-05-11 10:44 AM
    I had the same issue. Refresh, restart, etc., would do nothing. BUT, it self resolved overnight.
    Ya I saw this too a couple of times...it seemed to fix itself
    You guys are right, it fixed itself, I found today the blank app was Slacker Radio... all good now!
    08-05-11 10:56 AM
    I.have the same problem but with different version numbers. I now have to blanks in installed and one duplicate in uninstalled. I cannot delete blank apps -> not supported by your current device profile. i had this a week ago after an upgrade. Then I deleted the new file and then the blanks also disappeared. Reinstalled upgrade and all was normal again.

This time upgrade was for Air browser and i now have the blanks and can find no way to remove.

Any thoughts would be appreciated. TNx
    08-11-11 10:17 AM
    I have a blank 1.2.5 of something.
    08-11-11 11:32 AM
    That is the one I have too. it is in both Installed and Uninstalled.
    08-11-11 01:57 PM
    Didn't there used to be a third category - Unavailable? It listed apps from your BB that wouldn't work on the PB but still listed because its the same AppWorld Account.

Maybe this is a sign that the support for BB apps is coming or maybe they just don't want to remind people that they can't use all those other apps... I hope its the former...

I've got one blank in Installed and 2 in Uninstalled.
    08-11-11 02:39 PM
    LOL, everytime I refresh the List, it adds another blank. I've got 4 now, ver 1.0.1 4MB
    08-11-11 02:41 PM
    I have a blank v1.1.5 (3mb)
    08-11-11 11:18 PM
    I've got one, too. I believe it's a new app - Guess That App?
    08-12-11 12:27 AM
    I have an app which I cannot delete or install 1.1.5 (3mb).
    It started showing up yestarday.

It has not resolved as of this morning and I tried, reboot, hard rest etc..and still did not work.
    Does anyonone know how to get rid of it?
    08-12-11 08:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD