So skype for the ipad was just released.

Do you think we will ever get an skype app for the playbook ?
    Last edited by javieraua; 08-02-11 at 12:32 AM.
    08-01-11 11:16 PM
    According to this post, its not that likely, although hopefully the iPad version will be a huge success and will force Skype to hurry up with a PB version.
    08-02-11 03:50 AM
    It looks like Skype have just pulled Skype for iPad due to it being released prematurely.

I guess that means an even longer wait for a PB version !
    08-02-11 04:46 AM
    It took skype a year and a half to put out skype for iPad... Same thing for facebook... And the iPad is the tablet that is selling like hotcakes compared to any other tablets outhere I wonder how long will it take for the pb? the tablet who's not selling too well

Sent from my iPad 3G using Tapatalk
    08-02-11 12:09 PM
    Not until RIM sells many more of them. RIM has not released how many they have sold (just what they have shipped) so the number sold can't be worth bragging about.
    RIM sell a ton until they get the 3g/4g out and the dang thing some what completed.

Wow, I can do Skype videoon the PB, but it doesn't have email and it cant spell!

Until then the large software devs wont put the time or money into it.

This subject has been thrashed several time before...

Tim
    08-02-11 01:26 PM
    Not until RIM sells many more of them. RIM has not released how many they have sold (just what they have shipped) so the number sold can't be worth bragging about.
    RIM sell a ton until they get the 3g/4g out and the dang thing some what completed.

Wow, I can do Skype videoon the PB, but it doesn't have email and it cant spell!

Until then the large software devs wont put the time or money into it.

This subject has been thrashed several time before...

Tim
    Shouldn't that be "I can't spell" because the device isn't actually spelling
    08-02-11 01:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD