I was trying to download google sync to my phone using what it said (m.google.com/sync) and it keeps saying device not supported. Any help or anyone else experience this?
    08-20-08 02:12 AM
    I just wanted to revive this thread b/c I am still having a problem downloading google synce, as in its not working. From what I've read synce is pretty sweetness! So please ANY HELP??.....Even if it's to say you can't provide me any help.
    08-26-08 06:01 PM
    Does it say that immediately after you load the web page, or after you click the install button? Are you using the BB browser?
    08-26-08 06:51 PM
    I've tried BB browser and opera mini. When I go to m.google.com/sync it automatically says "device not supported. Sorry, Google Sync is not supported on your device. Please visit http:/ m.google. com for other Google products supported by your device." Like someone else said I googled Google Mobile and it gives a list of their products and I was gonna try to go to sync thru that page but google sync isn't even an option when I go there. I dont' really know if this makes any difference but I'm using WiFi, I don't have unlimited data. I'm stumped.
    08-27-08 05:05 PM
    I would think it would still recognize it even on WiFi. That's strange. Try clearing your browsers cache and then reloading the page. Go to options>cache operations to clear them out.
    08-27-08 05:38 PM
    I cleaned my browser and still nothing. I then tried a battery pull and it still says device not supported. Like I said b4 I'm totally stumped.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-27-08 07:15 PM
    I've tried BB browser and opera mini. When I go to m.google.com/sync it automatically says "device not supported. Sorry, Google Sync is not supported on your device. Please visit http:/ m.google. com for other Google products supported by your device." Like someone else said I googled Google Mobile and it gives a list of their products and I was gonna try to go to sync thru that page but google sync isn't even an option when I go there. I dont' really know if this makes any difference but I'm using WiFi, I don't have unlimited data. I'm stumped.
    Same thing happened to me, I went to google calendar and did a search, to find the download. I would tell you what it is but I cannot remember-sorry!
    08-27-08 07:25 PM
    Is there a way to download it to my desktop and load it like that? Or I just downloaded it to my girlfriends pearl, could I get it off her phone somehow???

08-28-08 01:15 AM
    Ok, well I finally got it downloaded. I was reading another post about something and figured that your browser emulation must be on Blackberry and I had it on IE. So that's that. But now when I try to log in it gives me an error and says to check my network settings. I've tried tons of times to no avail. What network setting is it talking about??

09-01-08 01:39 PM
    I have installed google sync on my BB 8330. Each time I try and sync it goes so far and then returns server error try again later. Any ideas?
    03-02-09 03:52 PM
    Google Sync will only work on your carriers data plan....AFAIK

I have tried 10 ways from Sunday to get this to work on WiFi as well, because I am within WiFi range all day...

No Go and No help with any "hack" that I have found to get around this.
    03-02-09 05:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD