Hello CB

I am new here and just wording this... So I got the Nokia n8 but now am thinking about getting a blackberry only case of the BBM but is there anyway to get BBM on the Nokia n8? Like sending bbm or receiving bbm??

Or would I just be better off getting a Blackberry?
    It's just if I do I got to wait a long time! Case I just got me the N8

Thank You
    -F0x
    07-29-11 07:34 PM
    bbm, Blackberry Messenger, as the name states, is only for BlackBerry users. You can however download "whatsapp" (works like bbm, but not quite) in the "ovi store", and hopefully your android, blackberry and iphone friends have the app installed as well.

ps: yes, you are better off getting a blackberry
    07-29-11 07:59 PM
    There's no BBM on the Nokia (or any other phone at this stage) sorry. If your friends have Blackberry's then that's the one to use for BBM.

If they don't chances are they may use another Instant Messenger type program. So, then keep the N8.

In summary, get what suits you best.

Kevin
    07-29-11 08:00 PM
    As the name implies, it's a messenger service for Blackberries.
    07-29-11 08:02 PM
    i have the same quetiong, thanks
    08-20-11 04:46 AM
    Still only works on Blackberries
    08-20-11 01:30 PM
    Ipad could work for him, but to meet his 500 budget he'll need to settle for an ipad 1, if he wants the wifi AND cellular models. The cheapest Ipad2 is 499, and is wifi only. HOWEVER, he may want to consider the PlayBook, since he can use
    Huh? How would having an iPad help the OP use BBM on his Nokia phone?
    12-21-11 01:02 AM
    bbm, Blackberry Messenger, as the name states, is only for BlackBerry users. You can however download "whatsapp" (works like bbm, but not quite) in the "ovi store", and hopefully your android, blackberry and iphone friends have the app installed as well.

ps: yes, you are better off getting a blackberry
    06-12-16 02:49 AM
    Let this thread rest
    06-12-16 02:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD