If you're anything like me, you're becoming increasingly more frustrated as we approach August with no reliable release date for the Bold 9900/9930.

So, I just want to start a thread to round up any and all credible information related to the Bold 9900/9930 release date in order to keep my faith that it's coming soon.
    07-29-11 01:23 PM
    please search the forums, and read through other threads before starting a new one on this topic.

Another forum member, who is a great source for info says they should be announced next week.
    centsofreason likes this.
    07-29-11 01:25 PM
    There is the event in Waterloo where the remaining devices will be announced. We will certainly have some dates by then.
    07-29-11 01:33 PM
    If you're anything like me, you're becoming increasingly more frustrated as we approach August with no reliable release date for the Bold 9900/9930.

So, I just want to start a thread to round up any and all credible information related to the Bold 9900/9930 release date in order to keep my faith that it's coming soon.
    The thread has already been started. It is called "crackberry.com".
    07-29-11 01:47 PM
    Moved: Because continual delay are not news. LOL. That's a joke - no flaming please.
    07-29-11 03:05 PM

So, I just want to start a thread to round up any and all credible information related to the Bold 9900/9930 release date in order to keep my faith that it's coming soon
    well go on.....

Oh you wanted everyone else to do the work for you? lol.
    07-29-11 03:14 PM
    What a welcome to CrackBerry you all have provided!
    Let's be a little more kind to the "new-crew" would we! Shesh!
    07-29-11 03:16 PM

I'm pretty confident about the leaked sku list for Sprint releasing the Bold 9930 August 21st (a Sunday! Wow) it's just less than a month away.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-29-11 04:47 PM
    well go on.....

Oh you wanted everyone else to do the work for you? lol.
    I'm glad you caught onto my scheme. Seriously, I just want this phone so badly, you can't understand what I'm going through. Or maybe you can, we are, after all talking about this on a crackberry forum.
    07-29-11 07:51 PM
    I'm glad you caught onto my scheme. Seriously, I just want this phone so badly, you can't understand what I'm going through. Or maybe you can, we are, after all talking about this on a crackberry forum.
    Welcome.

You will find MANY here that are "hurting" as much as you are and some a LOT more! Some are so desperate they have made fools of themselves.
    07-30-11 06:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD