Please help. Am using extra keys and now need to locate mute button and I can't seem to find it. Thanks
    07-28-11 07:57 AM
    If you're wanting to mute while on a call, press the convenience key on the rightside of the phone. To unmute, press it again.
    If you're wanting to mute while on a call, press the convenience key on the rightside of the phone. To unmute, press it again.
    darkangel07760 and sandies2 like this.
    07-28-11 09:38 AM
    I'll note that this only works if your phone is closed. If your phone is open, unless you've changed the settings for your convenience key, this will bring up the camera.

There is also a selection for mute on the call-screen itself; just navigate over to it with the trackpad and tap to select.
    darkangel07760 and sandies2 like this.
    07-28-11 05:39 PM
    Every time my blackberry phne is locked, to unlock, I am asked to press the mute butoon to unlock. Where is the mute butoon?
    Please help.
    08-16-13 04:54 AM
    Where on Earth is the Mute Button???
    04-09-14 03:13 PM
    Every time my blackberry phne is locked, to unlock, I am asked to press the mute butoon to unlock. Where is the mute butoon?
    Please help.
    You must be in the wrong forum, the 9670 (flip phone) does not lock as it is not needed when the flip is closed. Password lock being the exception.

There is a mute button on the 9930 on the side in between the volume buttons. I don't know about any other models.
    04-13-14 07:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD