So I am doing my annual summer cleaning and throwing a bunch of stuff on e-Bay. That being said, I'm using PayPal a bit as well. I just switched to a Style just to try out and see if I want to return to BB from Android. I tried downloading PayPal, but could not find it in BB World on my Style. So I tried via the web and got this error:

The Item is not available for your Device Model, Device OS, Carrier and Country combination.

I had PayPal on my Bold, which I ran until I switched to Android back in December, and I'm still on Sprint, and have not moved from the US. This is running OS6, as was my Bold. So the only thing I can conclude is that it is not supported by the Style.

Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone have PP running on their BB Style w/ Sprint, in the US?
    07-26-11 09:24 PM
    I just checked the compatible devices list for the PayPal application and the Style isn't listed.
    So, it simply isn't compatible with your device. There's really nothing you can do....
    07-26-11 09:28 PM
    I just checked the compatible devices list for the PayPal application and the Style isn't listed.
    So, it simply isn't compatible with your device. There's really nothing you can do....
    Dang. That sucks. Good thing I'm not planning on keeping this for very long. Just gotta hold out until 8/21.
    07-26-11 09:46 PM
    PageOnce. Great app. Lets you keep track of your PP account. You can check your bank account balances too. Even sends you push notifications when deposits are made, your balance is low, etc.

It sucks that many app makers decided to discriminate against Style owners.
    I also use Pageonce to keep track of PP accounts. Amazing app.
    08-02-11 10:43 AM
    http://mobile.paypal.com works well on the style but I agree the lack of native app sucks.
    08-02-11 11:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD