I am thinking about taking the PlayBook with me as I travel Europe for a few weeks in August to take some videos and upload some time sensitize correspondence. Part of me just wants to disconnect while I'm away but unfortunately that is not an option. I am not even sure if I will be able to charge the PlayBook to be honest since most of my accomodations are in hostels and simple living conditions....

Would this product from Crackberry shop work? Micro USB Intl Travel Charger

I am debating bringing the PlayBook to India as well however the 3 prong charger does not match the Type D plug here as the connection looks linear as opposed to more circular.

Any suggestions?
    07-25-11 12:40 PM
    Just get an adaptor plug for whichever country your going to or get one of those all in one type of adaptor plugs.

I have an American PB that i use here in the UK, ive had to buy and US to Uk plug adaptor but other than that it charges fine.
    07-25-11 12:43 PM
    just get a adapter set it's around 10$
    with all adapters you need.
    07-25-11 12:54 PM
    I just brought mine to Europe. All I used was an adapter(see pic) and the regular wall charger without any problems.
    07-25-11 12:55 PM
    or just visit me and drink a cup of coffee while it charges, you're more than welcome to use my charger
    No seriously, buy a adapter for your own charger, that would be best I think
    07-25-11 12:57 PM
    Looks like the all in one adapters are looking good, I was worried about the voltage ratings and ~$10 is a good price range for me. Thanks all!
    07-25-11 01:26 PM
    go to best buy they have all the adaptors for $20
    07-25-11 06:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD