i had a bold 9650 but dropped it in water and just activated my storm 2
    07-24-11 05:37 PM
    i had the storm 2 and i loved it,i wish i still had it do you want to sell yours
    07-24-11 06:30 PM
    i had the storm 2 and i loved it,i wish i still had it do you want to sell yours
    As soon as I purchase a Bionic or SGII Function in the next month, my Storm 2, in excellent condition (I baby my phones), wil be for sale!
    1812dave likes this.
    07-24-11 09:05 PM
    Mine was in good shape too until I slammed it down on the table recently after yet another glitch. I HATE the Storm! Crappiest gadget I've EVER owned.
    Buzz_Dengue likes this.
    07-25-11 01:42 AM
    Mine was in good shape too until I slammed it down on the table recently after yet another glitch. I HATE the Storm! Crappiest gadget I've EVER owned.
    According to the MBD228 Twitter, "Landing sites being acquired. Launch approaching quickly." So we could be seeing the Bionic this week, if we can believe this tweeter! I love the looks of the SGII, but I won't get it if it is not LTE...I am really concerned about voice quality and speakerphone (which I use a lot).
    07-25-11 08:58 AM
    According to the MBD228 Twitter, "Landing sites being acquired. Launch approaching quickly." So we could be seeing the Bionic this week, if we can believe this tweeter! I love the looks of the SGII, but I won't get it if it is not LTE...I am really concerned about voice quality and speakerphone (which I use a lot).
    I'm as concerned about voice quality and the speaker as much for the Bionic as for the Sammy. Ditto for the screen, but I suspect the Sammy will win that little skirmish hands down.
    08-03-11 01:44 AM
    I'm as concerned about voice quality and the speaker as much for the Bionic as for the Sammy. Ditto for the screen, but I suspect the Sammy will win that little skirmish hands down.
    I thought you didn't like the screen on the Charge; isn't the SGSII the same type? I figured the screen on the Bionic (Photon) has to be better than our Storm2 screen - from what I've read, the Moto screen is much easier to see outdoors than the Sammy screens, which is also important to me; the reviewers say it is very bright. I can't wait for it to get here so we can have some real "hands-on" experience!
    08-03-11 06:27 AM
    Download the Opera 6 browser, way better internet experience.
    08-03-11 08:16 AM
    As soon as I purchase a Bionic or SGII Function in the next month, my Storm 2, in excellent condition (I baby my phones), wil be for sale!
    I need to do a better job of this.. case/screen protector is all you use? Or, do you take other precautionary methods?

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
    08-04-11 02:39 PM
    Come on Dave, was the S2 that bad?

08-04-11 02:40 PM
    Download the right hybrid.

Approach the click screen with an open mind if you've never used onr

08-04-11 02:42 PM
    Return it
    You have degraded to 200 BC

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-11 02:43 PM

Your Storm2 was "flawless"! What changed?

Come on Dave, was the S2 that bad?
    He's lying, he is the ultimate Storm2 fanboi. Read his post history!

Return it, You have degraded to 200 BC
    LOL, couldn't have said it better myself.
    08-04-11 02:44 PM
    I need to do a better job of this.. case/screen protector is all you use? Or, do you take other precautionary methods?

I use a Casemate case, it is always in my shirt pocket or on my desk. NEVER been dropped, not a scratch on it. I also have the night cradle for it as well. I have a hybrid on it (see signature) and it works great, no problems.
    08-04-11 04:17 PM
    Suggestion? Return it.

I couldn't get rid of that phone fast enough.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-04-11 09:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD