n4bb got their hands on a leaked photo showing a 9930 with vzw branding on the boot screen. hope this is a sign that vzw will launch it on the 28th!
    Nikeem24, mjs416, travaz and 1 others like this.
    07-20-11 09:56 PM
    n4bb got their hands on a leaked photo showing a 9930 with vzw branding on the boot screen. hope this is a sign that vzw will launch it on the 28th!
    This is great news! I hope that it is a sign for its release on the 28th!
    07-20-11 10:15 PM

This is exciting! I highly doubted a VZW release on the 28th, but I just got my hopes up!
    Nikeem24 and LikeWebOS like this.
    07-20-11 10:23 PM
    Not for nothing, but I'm glad that Verizon didn't try to muck it up with their color schemes.
    07-20-11 10:47 PM
    Guys there is no chance that this is launching on the biggest wireless carrier in the USA in a week and it hasn't been leaked yet. Just not happening.
    07-20-11 11:05 PM
    Dam you big red you got another bb before sprint!!! you know what really grinds my gears you dan heese ***k you lol sprint needs to get this bb
    07-20-11 11:14 PM
    Gotta agree with "m23haz".. if Big Red was dropping this for sale in one week, it would have been announced by now... Look how many times we got "sale dates" for the 9650!
    It be nice... but just not likely.
    07-20-11 11:20 PM
    Well you do know how Big Red loves their Androids. But every rep I have talked to in the last month, AT&T and VZW, had no clue. The most they ever said was "We were told three new Blackberrys will be released by the end of the year and that is all" - VZW Tech.

If my brother on VZW gets this first he will torture me with it daily as any good older brother would. lol
    jinxednuance likes this.
    07-20-11 11:32 PM
    Well you do know how Big Red loves their Androids. But every rep I have talked to in the last month, AT&T and VZW, had no clue. The most they ever said was "We were told three new Blackberrys will be released by the end of the year and that is all" - VZW Tech.

If my brother on VZW gets this first he will torture me with it daily as any good older brother would. lol
    My older brother got a motorola xpert and said he hates BlackBerry now. Wish I had your bro

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-20-11 11:50 PM
    My older brother got a motorola xpert and said he hates BlackBerry now. Wish I had your bro

You should have seen the face on the AT&T rep when I returned my Motorola Atrix for my 2 year old 9630. I also told my bro I was tired of waiting for BB to catch up and tried Android. I didn't care for it and came back. After that, he is totally sold on BB for now.
    07-21-11 12:06 AM
    BlackBerry Bold 9930 Surfaces with Verizon Wireless Branding � N4BB � News for BlackBerry � leaks, rumors, videos, faqs, reviews

I'd lay pretty decent odds you'll see an announcement in a couple weeks and release in the latter half of August.
    My 2� on that subject.

Last edited by BergerKing; 07-21-11 at 12:28 AM.
    07-21-11 12:22 AM
    Some of you forget that sometimes these BBs just launch out of nowhere. We've seen leaks since the beginning of this year so we could see it anytime.

Having said that, most of the leaked documents we've seen point to a mid-late August launch. Several Euro/Asian sources and stores point to Aug 12-15. T-Mobile's leaked document said Aug 17. Sprint's leak said Aug 21. I'd imagine Verizon is around then since it will likely be their flagship. AT&T on the other hand might be more into Sept/Oct at this point since the 9810 is their priority right now.

It'd be great if VZW launched next week but it seems a little far ahead from the pack. For all we know they could be holding it off like AT&T. But why are we seeing 9930s with Verizon splash screens unlike Sprint/Tmobile which have leaked dates? I guess we'll see in a week! But I'm not keeping my hopes up until mid Aug.

07-21-11 01:08 AM
    07-21-11 01:31 AM
    I just got an email from VZW offering an upgrade just for me that i am going to love! Their words. A nice Bold 9650! Not going to happen! Waiting for the 9930 Hope drop day is close .
    07-21-11 07:06 AM
    I just got an email from VZW offering an upgrade just for me that i am going to love! Their words. A nice Bold 9650! Not going to happen! Waiting for the 9930 Hope drop day is close .
    They might be sending this e-mail out to a lot of customers that have available upgrades because they are trying to get rid of their 9650's in stock to make room for the 9930. Just a thought.
    lewisc1979 likes this.
    07-21-11 07:25 AM
    Just might pull the trigger on this one. Been waiting for something worth upgrading to for almost 6 months now.
    07-21-11 07:30 AM
    I could have gotten you a picture months ago of a verizon boot screen on a 9930, lol
    07-21-11 08:47 AM
    Just might pull the trigger on this one. Been waiting for something worth upgrading to for almost 6 months now.
    If by pull the trigger, you mean buy a different phone, are you kidding me...?

I have the EXACT same phone as you, same OS version and everything but I have been due for an upgrade for over a year... I used my friends account to get me the bold 9650 so I didn't have to upgrade mine. ANYWAYS, this phone is guaranteed to drop mid august at the latest and that has been a solid date from the beginning of this phones existence.. So just a few WEEKS after waiting 6 months is just too much for you..? Jesus Christ dude..

BUT
    if by pull the trigger on this one, you mean "buy the Bold 99xx as it is the only acceptable phone that has come out in the last 6 months of your upgrade" than I totally agree because I am in the EXACT same boat [;
    07-21-11 12:55 PM
    If by pull the trigger, you mean buy a different phone, are you kidding me...?

I have the EXACT same phone as you, same OS version and everything but I have been due for an upgrade for over a year... I used my friends account to get me the bold 9650 so I didn't have to upgrade mine. ANYWAYS, this phone is guaranteed to drop mid august at the latest and that has been a solid date from the beginning of this phones existence.. So just a few WEEKS after waiting 6 months is just too much for you..? Jesus Christ dude..

BUT
    if by pull the trigger on this one, you mean "buy the Bold 99xx as it is the only acceptable phone that has come out in the last 6 months of your upgrade" than I totally agree because I am in the EXACT same boat [;
    I think by pulling the trigger he means he will get it..
    07-21-11 02:56 PM
    I think by pulling the trigger he means he will get it..
    And that's exactly why I included the BUT at the end

I was kinda thinking he meant "pull the trigger on getting a new phone because this 9900 is never coming out"
    07-21-11 04:28 PM
    Yup that was kind of my point. Hopefully they got them gone.
    07-21-11 04:44 PM
    OK i just reached my snapping point.had to reboot this Tour 3 times in the last 2 hours to get it to work correctly. I am tired of this S**t. I dont want an android i dont want a apple thing, I want a new BB that will do what I do now, I am tired of all the cool Videos, pictures etc release the damn thing, Its BS and dierespecting the customer. i dont care if its RIM or VZW get it out!
    Last edited by travaz; 07-21-11 at 09:45 PM.
    07-21-11 09:43 PM
    Do da DO da......bring it. verizon mobile.. I am due an upgrade just waiting on u 9930 Bold very Bold touch:0)
    07-23-11 03:03 PM
    Do da DO da......bring it. verizon mobile.. I am due an upgrade just waiting on u 9930 Bold very Bold touch:0)
    Same here bro, I'm eligible for an upgrade as well but I'm waiting for this 9930 to come out. I hope it comes out soon.
    07-23-11 03:43 PM
    Amazing that this is new news now...
    You can clearly see the Verizon splash on the reboot video I posted on the 7th:

Todd
    07-23-11 05:03 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD